A new janitor team

I think you should add a janitor team and then you get xp for it and it will be very useful for roleplays. In addition, I want everyone on this post to reply to see their opinion.

-sithslayer01
-Warden

1 Like

Meh, it’s not really needed, I mean you can’t get shot or killed, it’d just be a really boring update and not much use to it.

1 Like

In addition to that, all teams get xp and for role-plays, like no one role-plays in this game, it’s a fighting game, not a role-play game

1 Like

Maybe they could make it a job for inmates to do. Spawn them in with a mop and they get xp from mopping.

1 Like

No, we’re not going to give anyone xp for doing things, as people will continuously do the same thing instead of playing normally

1 Like

Have you read the group description? It is a role play game.

1 Like

Yeah but the people there don’t RP.

1 Like

Amd then they are qrong, rhey shouod RP.

1 Like

no whats the reason

has to be 30 characters or more so asnjfnqewfjwenjgfnwegjewsnjgk

1 Like

but they don’t lol

(WHY 30 CHARACTERS?!)

1 Like

They are supposed to, not roleplaying can result in punishments.

1 Like

I don’t roleplay in the game and I don’t get any punishments except for the one about me being disrespectful to the community because I get angry easily

1 Like

Yes, prisinors should be able to get jobs like lunch lady or cloth maker

1 Like

I never seen a prisoner/guard role-play in my whole entire time I’ve been playing this game and they don’t get into trouble

1 Like

Guarding a door = roleplaying
Putting someone in max = roleplaying

if u havent seen this you havent joined the game yet

1 Like

Yeah, but these are just basic role-play

Advanced role-play- Actually typing when interacting with stuff e.g- Cooking rice and beans for inmates

1 Like

I never see this not happening except in blacklidt logs lol

1 Like