Add a cooldown for changing teams. (Or make it longer.)

Maybe add a cooldown for changing teams because a lot of people as inmates change team when they are cuffed, so to fix this you could add a cooldown or make it so then there is a team change limit.

3 Likes

I like this idea. Really annoying when they switch teams to get their items back or to avoid max.

1 Like

Plus, the only thing switching teams to avoid max would get you is a server ban from DW+.

1 Like

I personally agree with this suggestion, but I believe there are other ways around adding a cooldown to changing teams as it will impact lots of people’s game-play experience once they realize they have to wait an x amount of minutes before changing their team.

There are most diffidently other ways around this that will probably be added to Stateview in the near future.

Sincerely Trey,
Branch Diversity Team

Its not changing team now there is a 2 minute timer below when you are in max or solitary.

How about a system similar to ERLC, where when you change teams, you have a 5 second countdown above your head before you change. That means that you can get proof.

Idk probs a trash idea

That could fix the problem quote good though

I agree with this suggestion, but I believe there are other ways around adding a cooldown to changing teams as it will impact lots of people’s game-play experience. Plus, the only thing switching teams to avoid max/sol would get you is a server ban from DW+.

Sincerely Furiouspat,
Facility Director