Add something that detects when there is a outrages amount of criminals

I have went in some servers of stateview that have zero cops, a million criminals, all cops are spawn killed. It would be pretty easy to detect something like that, to make some of the people cops and not let them became criminals or maybe shutdown the server. Even better, a lot of prison games (prison life, redwood) have a script that does not let there be too many cops. Maybe make one of those?

1 Like

It’s only fair that the cops have to be competent enough to restore an overthrown server. It’s hard enough for the criminals to win out in the first place.

1 Like

@K.W.555 But it is not fair if they are all crims. Cops have no chance. If they are outnumberd 3 to 1 the server should shut down. Even better it should not let that happen.

2 Likes

Exactly. Criminals keep complaining about cops going in city. Yes, I don’t go to the city, and I am trying to enforce this, but then when I see them camping ERT spawn and killing me again and again for more than 15 minutes…

2 Likes

Just from my experience, but I’ve never been in a criminal-rife server where the cops didn’t return after a short while. It’s not a big enough issue IMO.