Adding free or buy able rank on the game for Chairperson and Facilty Director

Adding free or buy able rank on the game for Chairperson and Facilty Director so its like the other ranks in game for when leveling up on the game. also adding cmds for CP and FD in game if there isnt.

Bro, imagine how much abuse this would cause, also stop thinking for yourself and think about the whole group, ALSO use the searchbar

There is already one for this but the rest is NOT going to happen, oh wait I think there’s a claimable CP for 128 lvls I think, haven’t played SV for quite a while now
Read the message above first please, I’m only talking calmer because I feel like you’re new to forums and you don’t know ■■■■

When Chairpersons use to have admin, it got abused. The Facility Director rank has admin like sban etc but if Wardens bought the FD pass and they could sban people they would just abuse it like how the Chairperson admin got abused. Also, there are limits on how many people can be FD so it wouldn’t work out. Basically, how you look in logs in there is this one person saying, “res all”. FYI (There is already a CP game pass).

It will never happen that Facility Director will come on sale since there is a limit on how many people who can be FD. And for chairperson, there is already a gamepass for it.

Well, did you know that FD actually came on sale once?
Here’s the pic