Admin and moderator command's

I personally think, DW+ Should get Moderator command’s. Basic command’s to use in-game. It could make people want to rank up more. Attend session’s, and more.

One answer: no no no no no no no no no no no.

1 Like

Two answers*

1. No no no no no no no
  2. AA AA AA AA AA
1 Like

Seriously though, there’s 2 major problems.
One: THERE WILL BE MASS ABUSE
Two: Admin cmds gamepass will get much fewer sales since with less than 32 hours you get it.

1.TERRIBLE IDEA
2. THERE WILL BE D I S A S T E R
3.THERE WILL BE ADMIN ABUSE

And even if dw+ and basic admin it should be
1.view
2.unview
3.pm

Answer: ONLY VIEW, UNVIEW AND PM FOR WARDEN+ OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE 8.8k ABUSERS WITH ADMIN.

Other: NO NO NO NO NO NON NO NO NO NO NO AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!

Signed, helloo20l - Warden

1 Like

There should be a command for DW+ they should get moderator commands and make a command vote kick so it will be more easy because if there is a riot and someone is breaking the rules you will just get killed and it will be more hard I had to escape the prison to vote kick.

Answer: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. They should make votekick Warden+ and NEVER give admin to DW because the first thing they will do is ABUSE there commands and turn on Wardens by admin abusing.

That being said, I strongly disagree with you.

Signed, helloo20l - Warden

1 Like

Let me introduce you to something we like to call, Mass Admin Abuse

Nobody can help it some people are hunger powered as its just human instinct for selfish people.

Not true. ALL people are power hungry

So you are calling yourself power hungry?

I highly suggest NOT to give any free moderator commands as it would be a waste of robux when players level up to 32. Also because it will most likely cause tons of AA such as res or ref. AND ALSO, because they might start spamming pm commands which is a total headache to others.

PLEASE, leave the admin commands alone and not give them for free to players with a certain rank UNLESS it’s for HRs and over then yes.

No [akejhdhdfueshuehwhawjhshrhehsh]

Yep it will be a MASS ABUSE. And you just need to be in game for 32 hours for it so you can be a troller that is in game 32 hours and get the commands and start abusing.

There’s a group of people I like
BAN STAFF

Maybe warden gets the gamepass commands.

Ugh these suggestions again.

JUST NO.

NO. Think how many abusers there would be? There are thousands of Wardens.

Answer: Only trained and hard working warden+ should get it and be trained harder than deploy wardens-
Blastlife :sunglasses: - Warden