Bring Back The Infirmary Staff Team! ( Never let this post die!) [ITS HAPPENING YAYAYAYAY]

YEAH dont let this topic die
#bringbackmoteam

2 Likes

pleas infirmary team or else i will แŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ แŠแ‹แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแŠ แ‹›แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฑ แ‹ˆแ‹ตแ‰€แ‹‹แˆ แŠ แˆแŠ• แ‹ฐแŒแˆž แ‹จแŠ แˆแ‰กแˆ‹แŠ•แˆต แˆ˜แŠชแŠ–แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠจแˆ˜แ‹ตแŠƒแŠ’แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ‹จแŒ แˆฉ

3 Likes

You need more charactersssss.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Warden TackyKjh

I do concur with this and would love to see this again, as the community enlarges would be great to see more things added such as this.

1 Like
I put it into google translate and this is what I gotโ€ฆ

The old man has fallen and now they are calling ambulances with medicine. Hello The old man has fallen and now they are calling ambulances with medicines. Hello The old man has fallen and now they are calling ambulances with medicines. They fell and now the ambulance They are calling cars with drugs. Hello, the old man has fallen. Now they are calling ambulance cars with drugs. Hello, the old man has fallen. Now they are calling ambulance cars with drugs. Hello, the old man has fallen. They are calling with medicine. Hello, the old man They have collapsed and now they are calling ambulances with drugs. Hello, the old man has collapsed and now they are calling ambulances with drugs. Hello, the old man has collapsed and now they are calling ambulances with drugs.

2 Likes

If we do get MO team back we need the original spawn.

1 Like

where was the original spawn i forgot

1 Like

2nd floor I believe

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

As someone who never experienced the era in which this was available, I support this message.

rojayf90
Chairperson

3 Likes

Ye right outside the CR

Summary

This text will be hidden

This topic just never dies. :smiley:

2 Likes

it never will until we get what we want

1 Like

hi just making sure this post doesnt die
#bringbackmoteam

2 Likes

w

Summary

This text will be hidden

Zyalp1102dbaroorsam
Prision Inspector

1 Like

We will NEVER let this post die.

2 Likes

agreed
#bringbackmoteam
#bringbackmoteam

1 Like

Jimmy has acknowledged this and is possibly working on it.

6 Likes

w

Summary

This text will be hidden

W in the chat!!

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like