BRING BACK THE oLD STATEVIEW

BRING BACK THE OLD STATEVIEW PRISON THIS IS SO LIKELY SUCK

一 : BULLET SPEED IS SLOW LIKES NERFS.
二 : MOUSE CURSOR IS FREEZE AT MIDDLE SCREEN WHEN BEING CUFFED WHILE EQUIP GUN.
三 : NOT SPRINT WHILE FIRE GUN.
四 : PUT DOWN THE GUN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN STANDING ON SOME FRONT OF OBJECT.
五 : FRENDLY FIRE OR PUNCHING TO INMATE.
六 : ANNOYING FAKE CARD MINI GAME.
七 : ARREST BUTTON NOT APPEAR WHEN CUFFING INMATE.
八 : VENT IS DISAPPEAR IN THE CANTEEN.
九 : CAM ROOMS AT LOBBY. (THIS IS SERIOUSLY CRIMINAL’S FREE KILLS)
十 : PICKPOCKET (IT’S FREE PICKPOCKET FROM AFK STAFF)
十一 : NEVER CAN FILL AMMO.
十二 : STOMP IS LIKELY COPIED DA HOODS.
十三 : NO MEDICAL OFFICER TEAM IN GAME.
PLUS 十四 : NO MORE STAMINA.

SO BRING BACK THE OLD STATEVIEW THIS IS SERIOUSLY BaD

我是謀殺!!!!#9▉▉▉

No need to type in caps. Some of this I agree with, like the bullet speed, but other stuff like stomp, I don’t agree with. Stomp isn’t copyrighted at all, and anyone is free to use it. Also, they probably didn’t copy it from Da Hood, and it’s just a good addition in general…

2 Likes
  1. I agree. The bullet speed is really slow.
  2. Never happend to me so i am not sure about this.
  3. Not sure what you mean.
  4. Why???
  5. They added it to make things more realistic.
  6. It is kinda annoying but not that bad in my opinion. Everyone has their opinion on this.
  7. That is actually good. It was added to stop the random arresting from guards.
  8. They have replaced the vents with the sewer. It’s another way to escape.
  9. I agree with that. That really is annoying but I don’t use it often.
  10. They shouldn’t really go afk for a long time. This can easily be prevented by going into another room where inmates don’g find you that easily.
  11. Refilling ammo is easy. You have enough for long term and it isn’t hard to re-fill it.
  12. Stomps are not copy right or anything. Also, just because they added stomping doesnt mean it was copied.
  13. I also agree with that.
  14. The stamina makes it more realistic but also more annoying.
2 Likes

Also, why are you writing the numbers in chinese?

十五 : ANNOYING PHONE NUMBER IN THE INTEL.
十六 : YARD DOOR OPENING IS SLOW

#NOalluppercaseError

Hello!
Partly I agree but I think you’re kind of overreacting with some of this stuff. The new stateview has definitely improved but of course some things people won’t like. If you brought back old stateview it wouldn’t be the same and it would probably have more bugs than current stateview. I will now list some things I agree with you and disagree.

1. Bullet speed is alright really as it is.

2. Well thats a bug so don’t know how I am going to share my opinion on that.

3. Agreed.

4. Well they disabled it because people can just keep spawn killing you. The thing is you only get small portions of damage if you kill an inmate, this is because of usually people spam kill you in spawn so they will die if you do that, if you headshot someone twice you won’t die or do much damage.

5. It is way too overpowered to have a keycard that you can just unlock all the doors with, the game isn’t even that hard once you use it a few times. Its definitely an improvement it is not supposed to be easy to escape.

6. Thats not a bug its intentional but yes I do sort of agree since if there is like 3 inmates with no contraband in a small room, you can’t transport all 3 at once and it is annoying to deal with them

7. Yes, there is a new way to escape with the hammer. Personally I think the vent was way too over powered because its just 2 doors to get there and most guards can just open it and let people out so I think the new hammer was good.

8. Agreed.

9. Staff don’t really afk in public areas, I haven’t seen it myself but I partially agree if that does happen.

10. Well thats a bug so don’t know how I am going to share my opinion on that.

11. … stomp is used in lots of games don’t just think SV is copying.

12. To be honest medical officer was useless, it was just replaced with CAO but yes I did like the medical officer team.

13. Stamina is a good feature since you can just outrun most guards who are chasing you so stamina helps guards a bit.

Thoughts on your last opinion:
It really isn’t that bad, they have definitely improved by far, if you disagree thats your opinion but personally I think it really has improved and there has only been some small changes.

Time to do CPR on this post and revive it. I did enjoy the times where the fake key card did not have a minigame. And the gun speed is faster. But new updates help our game grow. Some of these changes were needed to make the game enjoyable for everybody.

Stop reviving dead posts
more characters please thank you

@goodbee Can you literally stop complaining every time there is a revive. It’s not a really big deal.

it isnt in any rules, but it’s just stupid