Built-in warning system

I think that we could add a warning system in the game for inmates. The verbal one just doesn’t work, because it’s easy to lose track, and other guards don’t know how many warnings an inmate has. I think the command should be warn (user) (reason) . It should put something above the inmate’s head, and tell them that they have a warning, and the reason. I think that ERT+ should be able to use the command, because they are expected to know the rules.

Thanks,
Esb678

2 Likes

I Would love to see this in the game but maybe make it for Donator perks and free for PI+ due to a lot of abuse possible with the system.

Jojoinzoravar
Chair Person

1 Like

This would be really good in-game. I agree with PI+, as most people with these ranks have the experience and knowledge to properly use this system. Many lower ranks, I feel like, either lack the knowledge or would heavily abuse it.

1 Like

If it’s high ranked, then it would kind of be obsolete, because there aren’t always a lot of PI+in the server. Maybe COMM+, because they definitely know the rules.

1 Like

COMM+ might actually work better, yeah.

2 Likes

I’ve seen way too many Commanders and Prison Inspectors abuse that I think it should be at least DW+, maybe even W+, and they have to be a certain level, like level 20 or above, and they have a cooldown so they don’t spam it, but I do think that this could work.

1 Like

The system that I’m thinking of doesn’t automatically send them to max/sol, it just shows above their head and tracks their warnings. You can always see the reasons (maybe viewwarn (user) as a command that EVERYONE can use), so if it seems like a bad reason a COMM+ can delete the warnings. It can’t really be abused that much.

1 Like

But if someone said something like “Crossed the red line,” how would anyone know if that’s true or not? They could put that to cover up abuse.

1 Like

Like I said,

Anyways, COMM is a pretty reasonable rank that wouldn’t abuse. You have to have played at least 8 hours (without sessions/gamepasses) to get it. That is enough time for you to know the rules.

Esb678

1 Like

No 8 hours isn‘t enough because COMM+ Easily can abuse And also Then COMM+ Mostly thinks there In charge, That once happened when So Many COMM+ Bought the Admin Gamepass so they said: ”You all I’m your new Boss!“ So I dont have any Trust in COMM+ DW/W+ would be Better.

Warden

1 Like

this would just be abused, most players up to around deputy warden dont even know how to report players, so why should they be trusted with being able to give warnings?

1 Like

It’s not that big of a permission, it’s not like admin or something. You’re overthinking it. Anyways, DW+ is a little high, maybe PI. If it’s only a kind of high rank, then nobody would use it.

1 Like

Too much room for abuse with PI I prefer warden+

Warden? No, that’s too high rank, what if there is no warden in a server? I would prefer PI+ or DW+.

2 Likes

PI and DW too low rank they abuse too much.

1 Like

DW+ would be much better for a lot of reasons…

1 Like

Hello, It should be included, but only with sufficient oversight and persons with power over the Prison Inspector, because it can be abused. Those who abuse it will face a 7-14 day ban and demotion as a punishment.

1 Like

No, That is too high… A SW Would be good.

1 Like

Hmm… I’m not really confident with PI+ because I’ve seen a lot of PI+ abuse and saying made up rules. I don’t expect a PI to properly use a warning system and I think that DW+ would make it a bit better.

Exyg17 - SI.

2 Likes

You are just power hungry, nothing more…

1 Like