Change vote kick system

votekick system make who get vote kick get kick but when someone votekick player not know real problem it make someone concerned about that problem get kick and it not fair sometime you get kick because you open boombox but they reason is :kill cop : and I get vote kick but I not kill anyone in game I THINK THIS VOTEKICK SYSTEM not effective it best and worst in same time I want they edit this suck votekick system it make someone who don’t do anything get kick when play with his friend. thanks for reads this comment.

So whats your suggestion? Your only complaining here

I kind of understand where this is coming from. Maybe make it so that the highest rank in the server (excluding the person being kicked) must approve it before it goes through.

WD kick CP so I want they add you can kick but need pass W or Cp approve when they in server

WD kick CP so I want they add you can kick but need pass W or CP approve when they in server.

No one should get the serverban feature, A FD CAN SERVERBAN AS THEIR WORST PUNISHMENT AND THEY HAVE TO LOG IT WHILE A DW/W CAN DO THE SAME