CP hosting question

Hi, I am in a dilemma in whether I should purchase CP; however I just found out that I must meet a quota of activity in order to keep the CP rank to and pass staff reforms. I believe CPs need to host at least 2 sessions a week. And I have an inquiry about hosting them. Many CPs end up losing their rank due to not meeting the quota.

– Shifts –

1. Is it compulsory to find a co-host? (Sometimes difficult to find other CPs+.)

2. Is it compulsory to have a supervisor? (Sometimes the supervisors are busy or offline and it is difficult to get them for supervision. I have seen some shifts in YouTube that don’t have CACs+ supervising.)

3. (Continued from 1,2.) If the answer is yes, how do I reach out to them?

Thanks for reading my post! Any contribution is helpful and valuable!

Edit: Thanks EntityRobloxes for answering them; but I am a bit of an introvert. Is it okay if I appeal in #sessions and ask for “volunteers” to dm me or verbally ask me in game? I heard CACs will receive session pings and sometimes offer their assistance? Not sure sia, how do you usually approach this situation?

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Facility Director at Stateview and here to answer your questions… No, CP quota is 3 a week. You can complete this quota by Hosting or Co-Hosting.

1. No, Co-Hosts are optional.

2. Supervisors are needed for: CPs hosting a shift (CAC+), FDs hosting a training (CAC+), CAC hosting a Riot Protocol or Inspection (PC+).

3. Get supervisors from the Discord server, remember to check if they’re on Inactivity Notice and follow the Chain of Command. (Being on the main server and intel server is required for CP+)

1 Like

Wait does co hosting count as hosting a shift?

Yes, I also asked this and the answer is yes!

2 Likes

It does count as hosting a session.
Givemecharacters

1 Like

@entityy So entity i have been trying to get on the intel server for a while could you explain it to me? I really want to co-host and everyone says i need it to co-host.

But it obviously gives you one quota point tho

@Sirnotnormal What? How does it give you 1 Quota point

Because thats how its set up?

Givememorecharactersrightnow

Okay I have played Since V1 and still don’t Know what a Quota point is i’m Now depressed

lol
Givemesomecharactersrightnowlol

1. You do not need a co-host, but it does make it a lot easier. Especially if it is someone experienced.

2. Yes, a supervisor is mandatory for CP’s in shifts.

1 Like

DONT U KNOW HOW MUCH WORK IT IS TO HOST WITHOUT A CO HOST?
Pls when i host i be begging in main chat for one
obv not bc im lazy

3 Likes

Yes totally not lazy
MORE WORDS FOR PRO

1 Like

Blub is very lazy we all know this <3

1 Like

It depends on the co host, some people slow you down

1 Like

blub ur lazy shut up maybe actually do ur shifts rather than forcing ur co host to :skull:

Lol
I need more of my letters and dogs smell yes totally

Guys… STOP HATIN ON BLUB HE IS THE MOST HARD WORKIN PERSON EVER!!! HE HAS WORKED 3000000 HOURS (Totally true btw)

I didn’t even know blue got pc.