Cuff suggestion

Suggestion to not let inmates rejoin when cuffed. They’ve been resisting my arrests when they tried to escape. And probably make it easier to put them into max prison or SC. They will escape and that… wow. Frustrates me.

2 Likes

I don’t really get what you mean can you say it a bit clearer?

Do you mean having a different prison for max inmates?

Yeah, I agree that they should do that, but they can still leave and rejoin manually. If you see someone doing that, report them in the intel server.

1 Like

He means to remove the !rejoin command when the inmates are cuffed

2 Likes

Ok that would be good… maybe if you typed rejoin in cuffs you would get banned for ten mins.

Seems fair but if a CO cuff abuses you for 20 mins straight then it would be pretty unfair.

1 Like

Lol ya maybe make it if it is COMM- under if you rejoin your fine.

i agree, if thats being released that would be great! but how? i mean how could game dont let leave while cuff? disabling rejoin command would be good but players would use leave button manually.

also, people sometimes being disconnected because of device/wifi issues. So if they add auto warn/server ban or something similar that would be unfair for who experiencing problems with connection.

P.S.: btw too many cop cuff abusing, keeping cuffed a inmate for 15 mins for example. So im quit too when someone cuff abusing to be honest.

1 Like

They could also add a solitary or maximum security button just in case they are in a cuff rush and some people have firearms or contabands.

1 Like

May be a bit harsh. But I think it should be a 1 hour ban.

1 Like

He’s so mean first he shows us adds and then he rickrolls