ERT team rework

ERTs are emergency response team members that are fighting with riots and raids. They are having better weapon than CO team and they are having vest. They are highly armored but they are having a cap? They should at least have helmet or some goggles for face / head protection. Same to weight. Vest has its own weight but they are helping kinda in taking bullets in chest then maybe they should be 5 % slower but have 5 % higher protection from bullets . This would make it kinda more normal because what prison in world has emergency team with caps?

1 Like

Alright, I can’t tell what you’re aiming at for a suggestion but there seems to be 2 or 3.

As an ERT myself, (and before you go on saying “Oh, he’s level 4 he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” I’m actually level 12+ and I haven’t been on since I got here because I am just full onto helping aid in creating suggestions, okay? Cool beans.) I don’t like the hat on my head because I have to remove my hair because it looks weird (both the hair and the cap lol). I do generally agree, but no offense to your post at all, I just think it should wait a bit. There are supposedly huge updates coming up and I don’t know if it would be too much work for the devs. But, again, good suggestion, you get a like my friend.