Favorite shift role

What’s your favorite shift role? And why is it your favorite?? And if you are able to, what are some tips and tricks for the role? (I’ll make the best one as the solution)

1 Like

Captain. I get all power so I give instructions like “Please close all doors” etc. It has to be the best role. Always make sure to give tips to other attendees and tell them what to do and ask for the status.

2 Likes

Either captain or response. They have the freedom to roam around the prison and not just stay in the current status

2 Likes

Camera Op best role in shifts.

4 Likes

If this counts, co-host. You basically can do whatever you want. :smiley:

4 Likes

Host ist betttar.

need more charcters

3 Likes

As a host, you’re WAY too busy.

3 Likes

Make sense
Charactersssssssssssss

2 Likes

Supervisor is best. :moyai::moyai:

#INeedMoreCharacters

3 Likes

As host you can just tell your co to mark passers.

3 Likes

Last time I had a SI co host they did Cam op 2 and gave it to a cadet… also someone mind tellin me what Cam op 2 is…

2 Likes

What co-host lol??? :skull:

Characterssss

3 Likes

Camera-Operator or Captain <3<3<3

3 Likes

who remembers vice captain (it was given to DW)

3 Likes

Hmmmm. Maybe Captain.
I normally get selected for Captain in shifts.
You just have to walk around the facility and make sure everything in the facility in under control and your shift is not messed up. But in order to get HW for it, I tend to just type a short report every like 6-10 seconds because the main theme to get HW is COMMUNICATION.

2 Likes

Yeah, excluding session administration captain is probably the best role. (aside from cam-op)

3 Likes

Scout, you can roam around the outside of the map instead of being stuck inside the prison which I think is pretty cool. It is also not hard to get HW as a scout. You can also use vehicles as a scout which makes it better.

2 Likes

Captain, or scout. I like captain because it seems good for me and it is good to present my leadership role. Scout seems very chill, so I like that as well. Some tips for Captains would be: Try to have a good attitude, this will ensure that people will understand, and you don’t want to be TOO strict. For Scouts, always have your firearm equipped, if you see a threat, you can easily fire upon them without having to take your weapon out.
Hope that helped!

coasterfan348999 - SI

3 Likes

captain because you can do anything and scout because you just sleep at gate and drill instructor because 2 roles cool and you manage evac kinda

2 Likes

I’d rather taze them and cuff them instead of killing them

2 Likes