FD as HR. and Increase

I believe FD should be a HR because it takes a long time and making that change would mess the chain of command up a bit so there are a few upsides such as having commands and others

the chain of command would start with Warden being a MR then CP also MR the FD HR then so on

Leave your comments about this

No. FD is an easy rank to get. The rank isn’t trusted enough to be considered as a High rank.

2 Likes

Cap
work hard u can get cp within a week after getting warden and fd within 2 weeks more, a total of 3 weeks lol

2 Likes

Pov khaia :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:
For context, got fd in 2 days or sum. Hi @efe_kaya

I’m indeed an example lol. I got FD in less than 2 days. Hi, btw.

1 Like

No no no no no no no. The ranks are perfectly fine how they are. We do not need FD as an hr. Wardens will not become mrs.

This is worst idea, what i have ever read. Also…
STOP THAT YOUR THING TO TRY GIVE MORE POWER TO W’S. Warden is too easy rank to get.

Signed .- Henkka1981 - CP

Not really because alot of people have noot seen the site.
and they are saying cus they have admin they ar a HR admin

Why not make people who buy no commands and people who are lvl 64+ and worked for it who know not to abuse commands like PM or the non abuse commands like sit

No, heres why

STOP RICKROLLING PLEASE THE BOT ALREADY KNOWS LIKE STOP IT’S A WASTE OF TIME MATE. understand this sentence please SV forums bot.

Soooo how about this because no one wants to change LR MR HR or SHR What about this…
Put a Indicator next to everyone’s ranks for example: Warden - LR
So at least no one that’s warden this they are a HR because What so CP+ is SHR or something?

no

For the last time Jonah STOP IT IT IS NOT FUNNY AT FIRST FINE but NOT ANY MORE

As i said before

1 Like

jonah will you stop being so mean and rickrolling people? You dont see me doing it either

YOu guys gotta stop rickrolling Blub and Jonah why