Fix broken AWP pls

Please fix the AWP, the scope is completely broken. It’s a sniper so it’s supposed to be accurate, but it’s the complete opposite. The gun shoots to the side of the scope somewhere.

2 Likes

I can second this! The AWP sometimes doesn’t hit even at point blank range and makes it very annoying to use. :slight_smile:

Please do not revive dead posts,

Thanks
Jojoinzoravar

1 Like

Please revive dead posts, @they_hate_chrxs .

Worst regards
dollypoo123alt2
Random Intelligence Agency Kid

1 Like

I understand your concern about reviving dead posts, and I apologize if my actions have caused any inconvenience. It’s important to recognize that reviving old discussions can sometimes be beneficial for the community as it allows for the revitalization of valuable conversations and the introduction of new insights. However, I acknowledge the need for discretion and sensitivity when reviving posts, ensuring that it’s done with respect for the original context and relevance. Moving forward, I’ll be more mindful of the timing and appropriateness of reviving posts to maintain a harmonious environment within the forum while still fostering meaningful engagement and exchange of ideas. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Hmm

1 Like

:sob:

Summary

This text will be hidden

Caught in 4K.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Bro was caught on the forums.

Summary