Fix mobile controls

Jun 3 - You should fix mobile controls, like shooting, you can’t shoot well because if you tap camera it shoots, and the PC players have more advantage than mobile players…

3 Likes

Of course PC players have an advantage… They are playing on a mouse and keyboard…

2 Likes

Technically, if you stand still, all of your shots are deadly accurate.

However, whoever designed the mobile GUI, grinds my gears. The damn button is located on the jump button, and halfway through the corner of my phone frame. Running & buttons are an issue also, as they don’t work at most times.

They really need this fixed.

2 Likes

Well it’s actually quite hard to shoot on mobile because if there’s no aim button you can only click the device where you want it to shoot and it’s hard to actually hit them

2 Likes

Yeah…Very Hard To Shoot…And You Caht Jump And Shoot At The Same Time

2 Likes

Also its very hard to walk and shoot as the bullets would just hit the ground where your joystick is.

2 Likes

Also its very hard to walk and shoot as the bullets would just hit the ground where your joystick is and it would be useless.

2 Likes

I understand your struggle. If I’m fighting a criminal, they’ll be jump spam jumping and Sprint locking and shooting all at the same time well I can barely well I can’t even Sprint while shooting and I have to stand so in the position leaving myself vulnerable to be easily killed and since the AKM has a higher fire rate, then the M4A1 carbine so then so I’m going to severe disadvantage. And people who say that mobile controls are better than the PC try mobile controls for yourself cuz it’s it’s hard you can barely Sprint while shooting. And then the fact that the criminals get a better damage and higher fire a weapon it makes it even worse. So you should you should add a Sprint lock for mobile and better controls and better aim for mobile.

2 Likes

Try the new update, it’s a little easier but still hard.

2 Likes

The AKM and M4A1 are the same except for recoil?

3 Likes

AKM does more damage, actually.

2 Likes

Which I think it NEEDS to be nerfed.

1 Like

I know, but the fact that it has a faster fire rate, faster reload, and more damage than the M4A1 carbine. - Signed, Deputy Warden, ShadowHeadgeHogPatG