Forums moderators request

Forum Moderators request

With the forum community growing faster then ever, I feel that we need active moderators. We need to nominate the most active users. I would nominate @skyzzzz11. Post whoever you nominate below. After that, I will create a poll with all the people who were nominated, where we will vote on who we want to become a mod. Obviously the next step is to convince Leadership to give whoever won mod. I think that we could convince them by having @dario_azaza dm them on discord, as they would defiantly consider it if he says it. You cannot nominate yourself for obvious reasons.

Thank you,
Esb678
Regular
Admin on the wiki

1. Well this is prob as crazy (or less) as CST.
  2. Speaking of CST, I don’t think anyone wants to vote for me. But I would yes be a great mod.

I don’t think me, @skyzzzz11 or @Esb678 should be due to our history in the forums…

ngl I feel like they would be good but I would too

Well actually we should be since we were helping.

You two were I did nothing.

Summary

I never did anything in CST.

Okay then me and esb

Shhshshshsshhhsjskskklaak

If they added forum mods they’ll most likely make it under Stateview’s Discord Moderation Team

1 Like

Yh.

Summary

This text will be hidden

no point voting on who you want to become a mod

1 Like

It isn’t even a role yet :skull:

Summary

This text will be hidden

I mean we weren’t that bad…

Summary

This text will be hidden

We just need to get leadership to agree

Why do you even want forum mod anyway? Forums barely need to be moderated.

Yeah Your right.

Summary

This text will be hidden

What is blud talking about? It’s kinda anarchy rn

How so?

Summary

This text will be hidden

Lots of people, no mods, people occasionally swearing. I guess that it’s not comepletely anarchy, that was an exaggeration, but we still need mods.

Please make it clear who you nominate. So far it seems like ot’s just @skyzzzz11

dont start this â– â– â– â–  again

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes