Give W+ permission to replace CP+'s when they are not in server

CO, MO make a lot of mistake. Often ERT, too. When W is there, it does not make any change. Warning, vote kick. What if he join another server? Same. If you try to report in discord, they said… not enough clue. You can’t stop during duty and take screen shot and report. You can, but for me, I can not. I have to stop him and he do again. I have to type AND screen shot. W cuffing CO might be good, but it can cause cuff abusing. So, I am just asking permission. Let’s discuss. Are Ws ok to replace, or no?

1 Like

What are you saying, itdoes not make any sense?

I dont get what you are asking. Clarify?

2 Likes

Allow Warden to replace CP+. Lower rank never listen to them if they are not admin. Especially CO

1 Like

That would not be good, for the sole reason that they can’t Log and don’t have QNY training for the pesition.

2 Likes

I agree. To make it worse, Some wardens abuse sometimes. Not often but sometimes.

1 Like

And I just realized that this was made 2 months ago…

2 Likes

Like a rank replacement? Oh no we can’t do that becuase there are a lot of wardens, if your talking about admin FD- can only go till S-BAN (Server ban) too, only CAC+ can g-ban, also all ranks will have to warn first, they can’t ban abusers without warning.

-coolgsvirk1

1 Like

But the mod one?
It gives basic permissions.
That way they can also announce things. (I think)
But it will also make people listen I believe.

1 Like

They can’t announce things, and giving it to wardens would be chaos due to 90% of the wardens not properly knowing how to use commands.

1 Like

This would be chaos. Imagine almost 5 thousand people able to use commands. It would turn into a free admin game!

Signed,
helloo20l

Warden & Event Staff