Helicopters for the staff

I think we should add helicopters for the prison staff to use so they can chase down criminals and inmates that are escaping the prison. This would make it much easier to chase down criminals and maybe even add a sniper role for staff on the helicopter.

I Can See Helicopters Being Abused By Staff and unfair For The Criminals and Inmates

3 Likes

This would be useless, the prison map really isn’t that big, and they would really often SK crims

3 Likes

This is the same thing that people want to add cars helicopters will implement to much lag.

No. Just no. Why would you need a helicopter? The map is small and you’re not supposed to get from one end to another in seconds. Stateview is about the prison, not the outside!

3 Likes

No.

-Signed, me.

Gimmecharacter

What the hell are we gonna do with a heli? Kamikaze the criminals?

2 Likes

Yeah totally1!1!1! We should also add artillery military team with divisions an military airfield to bombard the prison also a tank and snipers, trenches, Gas, grenades Bazookas, riot police with riot equipment to stop the prisoners protesting, shotguns, SMG’s, fortifications

meme

1 Like

We need that, prison is else being rioted. I want a submarine and orbital cannons1!!1!21

1 Like

Why don’t we add a couple death stars as well lads?!1!1!

1 Like

Omg ur such an idiot :roll_eyes:

We should add at least 92829203 death stars not a couple1!!1!1!1
And also we need 92920398372829282782919 star destroyers
And 99291929388484839292992947474738191944848 stormtroopers who will continuously spawnkill you!!!

#we do a lil trolling

2 Likes

uh it might be disturbing the session if they added helicopter

Just add a nuke😂.
Gimmemorechars.

You forgot to replace the cafe with a death star canteen.

With a flag on top of the prison.

OMG YES I FORGOT!!!
Also the criminal base should continuously be blown up the the death stars!!

Give me 1 good reasons how helicopters will positively impact the game.