Hierarchy of the ranks and perks unlocked per each rank

I would’ve know what perks do we unlock when we are getting promoted. Can someone can do a list of the ranks and the perks we unlock per rank please? It will be useful for me! ^^

MO - can join infirmary staff team
CO - can join correctional staff team, blue uniform
ERT - can join ERT team an is allowed to be in max/solitary, black uniform
COMM - allowed to be in control room and interact with these buttons, and can vote in votekicks, blue uniform
DW - can start a votekick.
W - gets white uniform, allowed to help at trainings at riot protocols
CP - gets HR admin, allowed to host shifts with supervision of a CAC, can co host trainings
FD - can host shifts without supervision, can co host riot protocols
CAC - can host inspections/riot protocols with supervision of PC+ (Can also host promo shifts with perms from BoG+), also gets HR+ admin and can rank people, is allowed to promote 2 wardens to CP every week with at least 1 other CAC agreeing and a PC+ Agreeing. Can also join HICOMM team. Is allowed to be in SR with the hosts perms
PC - can host anything without supervision. Always allowed to be in SR
BoG - can give perms to people to be in SR, can give perms to host promo shifts, gets SHR admin.
CoS - leadership, doesn’t have to log stuff and can give perms for multiple inspections to be hosted in a week.

3 Likes

You forgot Pi.

Givememoreletters

I hope they make Security a restricted room again, it actually gave PI a use.

1 Like

Revised version of this.

MO - can join infirmary staff team
CO - can join correctional staff team, blue uniform
ERT - can join ERT team and gets black uniform.
COMM - allowed to be in control room and interact with these buttons, and can vote in votekicks, blue uniform
DW - can start a votekick.
W - Same as deputy warden
CP - , allowed to host shifts with supervision of a FD, can co host trainings
FD - can host shifts without supervision, can help in riot protocols. Can host trainings.
CAC - Can also host promo shifts with perms from BoG+, also gets HR+ admin and can rank people, is allowed to promote 2 wardens to CP every week with at least 1 other CAC agreeing and a PC+ Agreeing. Can also join HICOMM team. Is allowed to be in SR During sessions.
PC - can host anything without supervision. (Except inspections)
Always allowed to be in SR, can rank without perms.
BoG - can give perms to people to be in SR, can give perms to host promo shifts, gets SHR admin.
CoS - leadership, doesn’t have to log stuff and can give perms for multiple inspections to be hosted in a week.

Not entirely needed but i just felt like revising it since a lot is outdated

(I’m aware I’m reviving a dead post but the update can be useful to new players)

3 Likes

Wait whattttttt?
A CAC need perms to rank? Can’t they just rank

1 Like

CAC Need PC+ Perms to rank, they dont need perms to promote from trainings but thats it.

1 Like

Oh ok bec i thought that from trainings you need PC+ perms to rank

1 Like

That would take ages then. You do need perms to promo people to cp+. You dont keed perms for staff warning, for everything else you do need it

2 Likes

So demote/suspend/terminate You need perms?
(also ruby didn’t even know i was jerryomgxu)

1 Like

Yea, if you’re CAC you need perms from PC+

1 Like

OH WOW SOOOOO SAD
(REMOVE IDIOTIC STUPID 30 CHARACTER)
(NOW IT TELLING ME DAT STUPID BODY UNCLEAR SHUT)
OMG SHUT THE BODY UNCLEAR
wtf

1 Like

I-

2 Likes

Jerry ima have aids, what are you yelling about.

1 Like

The unclear body part which it says “The body is unclear” (Also ruby tell me where janitors keycard is)

1 Like

Ok but- Why were you yelling in the first place.

Jerry do we need to move you into the small classes?

You get to ride on the short bus now!

1 Like

SHUT
(Gib lots more characters)

2 Likes

Look not to be offensive but you should calm down. If u wanna say sth then do it normally and say what u want this forum is for everybody but please stop with the “SHUT” etc comments viz theyre really not helpful

1 Like