How to get CP in around 3 months (SI+, and 2K minutes in-game required.)

This is a brand new guide, where people can have a higher chance of becoming CP! It’s not granted that you will get CP!! First off, you need to chat much, no matter if it’s a shift or not. Chat much, and make sure grammar is PERFECT before sending the message. Also, role-playing is super inmportant, and making sure you succeed in this. Next, attend as many sessions as possible. For shifts, i recommend trying to become co-host. If this doesn’t work, just attend and chat much, do good, help, and show some good quality. In trainings, go straight for helper. If this doesn’t work, attend, or look for a shift. Be sure to chat on Discord, too, and do your best. The more activity, the better. Also, make sure to respect everyone and be mature. Acting childish does NOT work and is not a way to get noticed. I mean, you will get noticed when the person you are arguing with modcalls on you, but you won’t get noticed in a good way. Try to also keep your history clear, and do your best whenever you are online. For every shift you attend, you HAVE to log it in Patrol-logs, no matter if you did not get HW or if you got it. If there is an inspection, RPC, or drill hosted, attend! This can be your chance kf getting noticed. If you have any HR friends, make sure to play with them and have fun. Onenthibg you shouldn’t do is to ask for promotions or sessions. This is not a way to get noticed. If you have any questions, please ask them below, or DM me on Discord :blush: Hope you have a great day :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

And also make sure to be 13+
!!!

1 Like

That is a good idea too, to not get caught.

First roleplaying is not important and I can tell you’ve mastered the grammar department.

1 Like

It’s not too important, but try to roleplay.

Maybe it’s not important, but Stateview is a roleplay first so try to not break the RP.

I’m my time at stateview which has been about a year in both versions each I have seen no roleplay

1 Like

Yep, the strategy is very effective. But also be 13+ Even though it’s not obvious when you were not 13+ It’s just not a good idea to be discord when not 13+.

Read the answers before answering

Flirting with the CAC+ works too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Girl- ………………… ……………… ……………… ……………… ……………… ……………… ………………

No it does not…………………………………………

By the way, if you’re going to go to the training and then just leave when you don’t get picked for helper that IS NOT an effective tactic for getting CP.

E dating much !!!’

!!!

Is it possible to get SI without having to pass a training?

1 Like

Yes!

In order to get SI you need to:

• Pass a Training/Inspection
  • Reach the level of 128
  • Buy it

Hi, I am level 206 though? Is there somewhere where I need to claim it

Hey, we don’t know anything about the rank, tell him, I want to know so I can try to get to that level.

No. You can’t get it by levels anymore.

Thanks for telling me it can only be done through training or purchase.