I suggest adding a stamina bar to the game

The stamina bar shoud be added because:

1. there are so many players which jump all the time so its impossible to hit them with a taser or cuff them.
  2. The stamina would run out if you were running for too long or jumping too long similiar to any other game on roblox with this feature.
2 Likes

Please not for running but I agree to jumping although you can still hit them with a taser, its not that hard.

1 Like

Sometimes its easy but it would be better if there was an stamina bar at least for jumping.

1 Like

Yes, I agree but no running stamina bar that would mean you couldn’t run for long.

1 Like

Maybe there can be a stamina bar for running and jumping, only when you run it goes down s l o w, but when you jump you lose a lot, you regain stamina at a reasonable rate.

1 Like

Hmm, I still dont like the fact you cant run endless.

1 Like

Agreed, also cuz currency staff is always running towards locations even if there’s no emergency, which isn’t realistic

1 Like

[quote=“Aya12, post:5, topic:2549, full:true”]
Maybe there can be a stamina bar for running and jumping, only when you run it goes down s l o w, but when you jump you lose a lot, you regain stamina at a reasonable rate.
[/quote] Agreed, But it should take a lot of stamina when you jump but only a little when you run.

1 Like

I don’t know about this one. When I play as a inmate sometimes I run around or jump around the area I’m in.

1 Like