I think wardens shoud host shifts

Warden can host shifts ı think because warden is a high rank. but they need a supervisor to watch their shifts. I think the supervisors need to be CP+.

PLEASE JUST- JUST DON’T, first of all, let me give you some reasons why wardens shouldn’t be able to host;

1. supervisors, For a CP it is currently already terrible having to find a supervisor, as there are just too many CP, Adding 3.5K Extra warden to it is going to make it only worse.
  2. Hosting spots, There just wouldn’t be any place for hosting, as there would always be 4 people hosting. Now you can just say “Just increase the limit to 10” This wouldn’t work, as there would be like 2 people attending a shift.
  3. Commands, You would have to give wardens the H command, and perms to type in sessions, as warden is an easy rank to get, this would be massively abused.
  4. Experience, Most of the wardens get their rank at about level 30, Giving them the perms to host a shift just wouldn’t be good, these not high-level wardens don’t know all the rules, and definitely haven’t attended that many shifts, when I reached level 30 and got warden, I only attended 10 shifts so far, that just isn’t enough experience to host.
  5. Only Wardens can be captains, as a lot of wardens would stop attending shifts as they can host them, which would result in a massive decrease in wardens attending shifts.
  6. Grammar and other small staff rules, Staffing wants our HR’s (And basically all of our staff) to have a good skin tone and proper grammar, as wardens would be able to host, it would really increase how wardens are being looked at, as so would their grammar and skin tone become way more important.

Also, CP’s already need a CAC+ to supervise, so letting us supervise would be dump…

5 Likes

I definitely don’t agree with this, due to the reasons Blub mentioned and the sheer number of wardens, there will be way too much stress on our reports and appeals team, which is bad.

-coolgsvirk1, Warden.
(Side note: I am not 4D_X and I am not claiming to be them, since a lot of users recognize me from my profile picture, I had to put it here too).

1 Like

I agree with part if it. I would like to see Wardens be able to do basic shifts. Only commands to announce shift and maybe lock the door. Just so they can brief their team. But I think Wardens would just use it as a place to hide or there will always be a shift.

PLEASE JUST- JUST DON’T, first of all, let me give you some reasons why wardens shouldn’t be able to host;

1. supervisors, For a CP it is currently already terrible having to find a supervisor, as there are just too many CP, Adding 3.5K Extra warden to it is going to make it only worse.
  2. Hosting spots, There just wouldn’t be any place for hosting, as there would always be 4 people hosting. Now you can just say “Just increase the limit to 10” This wouldn’t work, as there would be like 2 people attending a shift.
  3. Commands, You would have to give wardens the H command, and perms to type in sessions, as warden is an easy rank to get, this would be massively abused.
  4. Experience, Most of the wardens get their rank at about level 30, Giving them the perms to host a shift just wouldn’t be good, these not high-level wardens don’t know all the rules, and definitely haven’t attended that many shifts, when I reached level 30 and got warden, I only attended 10 shifts so far, that just isn’t enough experience to host.
  5. Only Wardens can be captains, as a lot of wardens would stop attending shifts as they can host them, which would result in a massive decrease in wardens attending shifts.
  6. Grammar and other small staff rules, Staffing wants our HR’s (And basically all of our staff) to have a good skin tone and proper grammar, as wardens would be able to host, it would really increase how wardens are being looked at, as so would their grammar and skin tone become way more important.

Also, CP’s already need a CAC+ to supervise, so letting us supervise would be dump…

^^

FD’s don’t even get to lock the SR door, it is a Cac+ Command. I agree with blub as it’ll be to hard and put a lot more stress on all HR+

1. Warden is too easy to get.
  2. Some wardens abuse thier power.

(I am a warden but i don’t agree)
-Dd3819 (Warden)

1. No just no so stop rn
  2. NO WHY
  3. Abusers (Also you might be a warden and just want that.)

Wardens are not high ranks. They are low ranks. CP and FD is Middle ranks. CAC and over is high ranks. I highly believe that Wardens Should Not Host Anything! There are TONS and TONS of Wardens in the group! Too many shifts at once would cause major problems. Reducing restrictions or limitations would require a lot more activity because it could lead to more possible trouble.

This is a HORRIBLE idea. I don’t agree with this idea at all for the reasons blub already stated and one of my personal reasons:
Wardens are LR, not MR. CPs already need a FD+ supervisor to host shifts so adding like 5K+ wardens will make it impossible to host shifts.

Signed:
RealGreenOmega300- Warden(Yes I’m a warden that is against this idea)

No. First of all. Wardens are classified as Low Ranks. Second of all, the Warden rank can be achieved with levels in-game, so W abuse too. CP’s, yes can be bought with 99$ but they can’t be achieved in trainings or by levels. I ain’t trusting wardens for that tbh.

There are like over 5,000 Wardens, 190 CP’s and 42 FD’s. Hosting a session would be impossible if 5,000 wardens at the time would try to host.

I only have a few things to say.

1. NOOOOOOOO
  2. Why?
  3. Their are sooo many Wardens

As I have been a Warden before, I know how disastrous this would be.

5k wardens. 5K WARDENS. If it becomes a MR that requires activity. Then yes, but there are way to many and some of them are abusers.

Nope, there is so many wardens that can abuse and there is over 3k wardens and only 5 session can be hosted at a time it is a stupid idea then the servers will be flooded with shifts.

I am writing this while I am sick but I am just in bed on my laptop. As a FD there are many reasons I think wardens should not be able to host shifts. First of all, There are 5k Wardens which would mean that like every server would have a session and they would have to increase the Session limit which would also put a lot of confusion over all the staff. Secondly, Wardens are not “HR” or even “MR” Wardens are considered a LR, So an LR hosting a Shift would not make any sense. And 3rd The CP rank would not have any purpose if wardens can just host shifts. Anyway I am going to go rest now.

I completely agree with this. There’s simply way too many Wardens to implement this feature.

Lol no Wardens are LRs for a reason. If they would be able to host they would also need commands like H and SRlock or PM which we can’t trust them since they will likely abuse it and there also to many wardens it’s also Leval obtainable and already finding a supervisor is hard we don’t need 5,4 K wardens on top of that

Signed ardapro2000 CP

Fd to supervise
now but it was before Ik

MO, CO, ERT - Low ranks | COMM, PI (maybe DW too) - Middle ranks | W, CP, FD… - High Ranks