I used to be a CP in the group and I left for a while, can I get it back?

Back in 2022 I was promoted to a CP. Then I left a group due my friend tell me to do so. After that I never came back till recent and when I tried to calm my rank it said “Rank Locked” while I couldn’t find it in the log. Is there way to get my rank back?

This is the log evidence.

I think 60 day is the max you can claim back your rank after losing it i think, so reclaiming it like 1,5 half year later is i think impossiable. But you could always try to reclaim by asking like some HR.
But i think you also need to play 50 hours in a week to reclaim it to show you are dedicated to SV.

1 Like

If you leave main/intel you have 14 Days to regain the rank so pretty sure its the same for the rank. Pretty sure.

No. You gonna have to regain it as CP has a quota and since you weren’t in the group you haven’t done quota for 2 years…

Hey there @justjjc!

I am stormjust29, a PC, GA, and CM here at Stateview.

So, after 60 days upon quitting, you’re ability to reinstate is no longer possible, and you will hve to gain it back. However, if 60 days hasn’t passed, you may DM a HR asking for your requirements to get your rank back.

Sincerely,
stormjust29

no, you cannot reinstate within 60 days OF resigning, you can reinstate for 18 months after resigning

1 Like

YE but he didnt resign he just left the group I think.

yeah you need to have an officially logged resignation and not just leave the group else you cant reinstate