(Ignore this one)

This topic has been deleted

2 Likes

If im honest im getting severe aids of you. I wasnt here for a day because I did other things but unlike you im not only here because I got regular badge. Like cmon why a funeral im still here and im still replying to requests still making bug reports and im still here every day, I just not always respond. This is pretty unnecassary if you ask me and I do not want any topics like this. I dont care how rude I sound right now but please just let me be. I dont care if I got regular or not it doesnt grant me anything either way. I got 2 days of reading time here I wont just quit because I lost a useless badge like please

1 Like

Lol where were you the LAST TWO TO THREE DAYSSSSSSSSDD!

I can show you stats proving I was here like this
or this

it clearly shows I was here the whole fucking time

Ur actually being annoying rn
Jonah has overall been far more active than u
Its sad he lost his badge but he’ll get it back
U can say its sad he lost it, but organizing a funaral and calling ppl out for not beint here for 3 days……

1 Like

Ur stats:

Jonah stats:

My stats:

I literally have taken back what i said man
(gib more characters)

Ok but why was it said in the first place? I really dont see a need for this to have ever been made. This just looks like you were tryna rub salt in the wound that Jonah lost is regular.

I can’t delete it i fogot about the “zamn” and the other thing in big cars he did yesterday

That’s not what I said tho, ur just pullin reply’s outa ur ■■■ here. Ion really care what he did or didnt do. And deleting the post has absolutely nothing to do with the question of why was this created, and you Completely ignored that this seems like the post was made specifically to just rub in the fact that Jonah lost regular, if you’re gonna reply Address my actual claim/Answer my question rather than engineering your own answers to a question that never existed.

@Tusoteuthis809 @deanyu110355 Yk the only thing these accounts have done is like your posts, wanna explain? I also see you have been making invites for people to join. Smells a lil :fish: to me

Bro where do you even find such accs lmao

Yeah these are alts, both of them have only liked your posts and done nothing else

We got em jonah, mans got regular from alt farming

1 Like

Oof well thats really fishy indeed youre prob right

1 Like

I found another alt, @Lucaspro Hey buddy!

1 Like

@Blub20074 We got em, mans used alts to get regular

1 Like

Wow he had his whole gang like this post!!

1 Like

Not alts they my friends
(gib me more characters)

Thats just as bad, havin them come on here to just benefit you

1 Like