Is this meant seriously?

Screenshot_20231210-191709_Samsung Internet
Application on wantbdt. Do they mean this seriously? Please answer correctly since I really want to apply.

1 Like

As far as I know People Have gotten promoted from wantbdt.com

Jojoinzoravar
Chairperson

Thanks. How you got Chairperson?

Obviously is that not real lol

So I can click β€œYes!Yes!Yes!” through I haven’t done it?

Yeah! The site works perfectly fine and is trustworthy. :smiley:

Okay. Hopefully I will get promoted!

Screenshot_20231211-143913_Samsung Internet
Haha really funny. Helpful community, huh?

1 Like

Well somebody warned you…
#remove30charlimit

Well, I’m kind of new(I play since a few weeks), so I don’t know that much about how to apply.

You can’t apply until you get very high ranks. What you should do is just play the game to level up and get ranks and go to sessions to get promoted.

More info about ranks

Cadet Officer-take the officer quiz
Corrections Officer-reach level 3, or get promoted from a session
Emergency Response team-reach level 4, or get promoted from a session
Commander-reach level 8, or get promoted from a session
Prison Inspector-reach level 16, or get promoted from a session
Deputy Warden-reach level 32, or get promoted from a session
Warden-reach level 64, or get promoted from a session (not shifts I believe)
Superintendent-get promoted from a session (not shifts)

This is just some of the first roles, for more info go to Staff Information

Hey Sceynet,

WantBDT is a troll website as well as a joke within the community, however, some people do receive promotions from it (this is very rare).

If you really would like to rank up, there are many ways that you can do so;

Depending on your current rank, you can do the following to rank up:

• Attend trainings, shifts, inspections, etc.
  • Show activity within the in-game server.
  • Improve your stats and be recognised.
  • Activity.

Cheers,
they_hate_chrxs | Superintendent

Really? I thought that it is just a troll website with no connection. Is it made by the developers?

Seriously. β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

Also, after completing, it redirected me to YouTube, playing β€œNever gonna give you up” by Rick Astley. I guess this is a dead memeπŸ’€ However, it was worth a try…thank you for the info you gave me,
Sceynet
Prison Inspector

1 Like

That means you failed it.

Jojoinzoravar
Chairperson

1 Like

Okay, thanks.
Sceynet
Prison Inspector

Well, I’m think I’m kinda active in game and the Discord, I’ve done a helpful act in the Discord, I didn’t got a Warning, Ban, Termination or Blacklist yet(I only get warnings for leaving AFTER Sol/Max cause I mostly play on tablet, then my controls disappear after being relased). I attended 1 training(I got kicked for poor connection) and two Shifts yet, but I didn’t got promoted from it yet. My current rank is Prison Inspector, I got it by leveling up through tasks and being online. Are this good conditions for a promotion?

It was a joke… It won’t give you a promotion. If you would like to become a CP, you would need to start as an SI. Unfortunately, becoming an SI can only be achieved through either Robux, inspections, trainings, or Buying from SVSA (Stateview Sales Associate). Once you become an SI, you’ll need to have good stats, such as having 15+ co-hosts, 10 helpers, 9 Hardest Workers (HW), and maybe some RPC passes. You must also be verified in Intel and Main to become a helper or co-host and to become CP.

You won’t ever get promoted but, you can troll your friends