Just a question

Hello, I am just uh kind of confused because I realized I was demoted but I do not realize what was the reason, can someone tell me it? Also if I selected the wrong category don’t mind it it’s my first post so uh.

If you could say why you would demoted it might help, but try to contact people in the server and intel server.

Signed,
pugsforeveryeet, Deputy Warden.
“You kinda left her hanging this morning you know” -Monika

That’s the point he does not know why he was demoted.

DM me in Discord for your demotion reason if you want to know.

Sure, I’ll do. Can you tell me your username?

(Thedarker007 or SirYeet’s Disciple) Corrbiie#5940

Got it. I’ll DM you right now.

Does not work. It says it is incorrrect.

Hello @FrederickFanchunmera,
I understand it can upsetting that you got demoted without knowing the reason, I’m sure there was a good reason. You possibly got reported by another user, it’s really easy to make violations of our guidelines, when you’re new, it’s okay, as long you don’t constantly do it - EVERYONE make mistakes, even high ranks. Most of our reports here at Stateview is reports of Cuff Abuse & Random Killing, it possibly could be the reason. However you can appeal this is in our intel server on discord. If you don’t have discord, make sure you are 13 or above before you register. Once you are in our intel server, you can start Dming a Community Advisor Council or above. Once you heard the reason, you can create a appeal, state what you did wrong & how you could do this better next time.

Sincerely,
valdemarcrafter / nub™ - Always Here to help!
Facility Director - Since 03/27/2021

So nice from you for the detailed explanation, thank you! I’ll follow the steps.

No problem, I’m always ready to help people. If you need any help, feel free to message me on the forum or in my DMs on discord nub™#3169

Sincerely,
valdemarcrafter / nub™ - Always Here to help!
Facility Director - Since 03/27/2021