Let DW+ have simple admin

Make it so Deputy Warden+ can now be able to use commands such as view other people (to see if they are abusing), be able to send private messages (so they can let others like CP+ know I’d someone is abusing during shifts, etc.) And last but not least be able to kick without going into High Command Rooms (helps DW+ on kicking people, and makes it so when you leave a certain room others don’t start abusing because you left the room.)

2 Likes

I kind of don’t trust the PM commands, as they can easily abuse them.

Viewing seems like a good idea, otherwise.

1 Like

The PM command is easily abusable as @Rxconerz said, and maybe have a walkable vote kick command.

1 Like

I’d agree with that. Usually whenever I head to High Commands - I forget the user’s name sometimes & have to return back to memorise it again. It’s better to have the commands on you instead of having to depend on the offices present.

2 Likes

I think just view commands would be enough because some DW+ can’t be trusted with vote kick I’ve seen people being kicked for things like killing guards as a criminal and jumping on peoples heads

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been random kicked by a DW without a good reason before, and view command is very useful in this case.

1 Like

Don’t do this. At least only let wardens have it. I’ve seen way too many abusing DW’s.

2 Likes

Only let Wardens Have it.Too mant

3 Likes

I think you just need to give PM command for DW+ and VIEW, UNVIEW and PM command for W+.

1 Like

Don’t give DW admin I see two many DW abusers.Give it to Warden.

I do agree with you but I rather let Wardens that are in the discord server to have it because there are plenty of underage wardens and Deputy wardens so it best to give to the ones in the discord server

Yes but it will be great if they have to pass a special training to get it.

1 Like

Yes great idea but dont give it to DW give it to Warden plus they have to attend special training to get it

I think it’s should be W+ and they view, unview (but only use this on guards) pm only 30 seconds and logs, chatlogs

I think you should add a view and pm cmd for wardens

- Dd3819(Warden)
1 Like

Oh yes tysm this is gonna be great

I don’t think that this is good,As there are a lot of DWs that abuse.