-Unview
-Refresh (ref)
-Reset (res)
-Sit
-Jump
-ChatLogs
-Logs

8 Likes

They should because it’s unabuseable because they can only abuse themselves.

2 Likes

I meant they cannot abuse anybody else.

Thats what i meant thats why it should be added.

1 Like

I think this would take too much time to add.

It was suggested before, it is impossible to implement as the commands ran in VIP servers are still logged in Intel.

Yes they should.I think they should.

Its a very good idea. And i hope it will be true.

1 Like

yessss this will be amazing i think!

Good Idea but should remove the mod and UnAdmin because it MAY affect main servers. Also the team, people may team theirsleves as HICOMM and get commands.

Signed, cin123456_2, Stateview Prison Chaiperson.

HICOMM team doesn’t give you commands, and unadmin is only the server youre in

1 Like

I personally think this is a great idea because I am Event Staff. When I host in Stateview, I need admin commands to control the server when I host.

Signed,
helloo20l

Warden & Event Staff

1 Like

What no i like being helper in event :star_struck:

1 Like

Ok fine. I take it back, no admin for private servers so you can help.

Signed,
helloo20l

Warden & Event Staff

then unlog vip server admin and all things done like bans are only in that vip server

That is a great idea, but the commands people use get logged (easier way to find Admin Abusers). So if Private server owners get commands and use them, CAC+ would think they are abusing the commands in a public server. Not all people know to ‘add’ reasons after using a command so they’ll just use them. Unless there’s a way that they won’t get logged, I’m sure it would be a good Feature!
Keep up the good suggestions!

Sincerely,

@mallarows - Pirson Commissioner

2 Likes

I don’t think it should, I’m not sure if basic admin comes with Private Server owner commands, but if not, I’m sure a dev could easily edit the module and add it.

I don’t think they can unlog vip server admin.

If your a CP+ or gamepass admin and want to troll your friends in private servers just type private server at the back.

This is a good idea, but its fairly impossible to code as Stateview uses Basic Admin Essentials which does not allow it. If Stateview used its own admin commands, this would be possible.