Little idiot gets what he deserves

The SV administrators are completely corrupt. I got blacklisted for: alt of a blacklisted user, it was never logged in blacklisted area so I dont know who blacklisted me. Not only that, that account is not an alt, its my main and my actual alt was banned for just spamming, with no warnings + when I tried to get help. The admins then basically (they did not actually, but they pretty much) called me a bxxxh, told me to get out and banned me from comms. Im sick of this corrupt administration, and I want reforms in this administration as stateview is a favorite prison game of mine.

SVSA can only punish you ehen they receive a report with valid proof

This ain’t corruption. These are the rules.

2 Likes

One It was not logged in intel, so Yes it is corruption

1 Like

There is no corruption.

You shouldn’t use or switch accounts while another is banned.

The blacklist might also have been a technical mistake because you don’t really had a p-banned account.

So the question is: was your alt still banned when you tried to play with your main?

1 Like

you prob don’t have access to that log

man, is it really that hard to not spam on a alt? also ur ban from main probably wasnt false, if u believe it was contact mod hc abt it

1 Like

also u are NOT blacklisted, bc just says that whenever u are perm banned (cant confirm this tho)

1 Like

Firstly, the first part of this quote is already dumb, as you bypassed a ban with another account, which is why you got banned. It does not matter whether the second account is an alt or not, you used it to bypass the ban, which is strictly prohibited, and probably the most illegal thing you can do in Stateview Correction Facility.

Secondly, you do not need warnings for spamming. You spammed, that is it: You knew you should not have spammed. This is called ‘norms and values’, get your parents to explain to you what this means, it is something that belongs to bringing up children.

Kind regards,

DilligentGoed

3 Likes

It does not need to be logged in intel. I cannot say anything more than that.

Kind regards,

DilligentGoed

2 Likes

SVSA replaces kicks and warns with 5min bans since they aren’t able to issue out verbal warnings and kicks

1 Like

the 5 min ban is basically a warning

1 Like

UPDATE: Now both of my accounts say alt of a pbanned user and are blacklisted. Again, Im not an alt of a pbanned user.

1 Like

You did try to bypass a ban using alts.

4 Likes

Are you deaf to my arguments? I explained it all some replies ago.

4 Likes

Can I explain?
I DONT HAVE ANY ALTS THAT ARE BANNED, MY ONLY ACCOUNTS SAY ALT OF A PBANNED USER. I HAVE NO OTHER ALTS THAT ARE BLACKLISTED SO IN THIS CASE WHY AM I BLACKLISTED FOR ALT OF A PBANNED USER IF I HAD NO OTHER ACCOUNTS THAT WERE BLACKLISTED.

Dude, just chill out. If you were banned for 5 minutes, just wait it out. Don’t break the rules and switch to an alt. We can see if you are an alt of a banned user, so we banned you because it said you were an alt of someone who was banned, even if it was only temporary. When your 5 minute ban was over, we saw that you were an alt of a banned user, which, like last time, got you permanently banned. We were not corrupt, you were just stupid.

4 Likes

can “alt” of a blacklisted user can also be friends? because thats how i got banned

I’m pretty sure that they get their own tag, but it might be. I’m still relatively new to GA so I could be wrong. I will make updates if I’m wrong about something.

well i still dont know how do yall know if hes an alt i mean ik ■■■■ abt ga