Lower the price for level buying!

Hello all!
I am Toxiicblue423 and Facility Director within Stateview.

It has come to my attention that I am a new FD and a level of 142. I think this is not high enough for a Facility Director. So, I am starting a petition to lower the prices for buying levels.

Yes, you straight away think, no. You need to work for them. But, in my words, I physically can’t. I am always to busy in IRL to just grind like some people can.

So, yeah. There will be pro’s and con’s about this but, If you think prices for levels should go down to maybe 225 please comment. Anyways, I hope you have read this and could consider it.

Many thanks,
Toxiicblue423, Facility Director [FD]

PS: If you are leadership, please try and consult and CMOTB+ about this and see what they think.

PPS: If you have read this, please comment what you think.

1 Like

I agree that they are high but you dont need a high level to be FD, you can be any level.

1 Like

Ys, I do agree. But, I just feel we need a higher level to show our activity and that we are responsible with how we act.

But, thanks you for commenting!

1 Like

Yes, I do agree. But, I just feel we need a higher level to show our activity and that we are responsible with how we act.

But, thanks you for commenting!

1 Like

Well, I wouldnt count buying levels as activity bit your right that the prices are way to high for a single level

1 Like

I agree, but it will lead to tons of abuse.

1 Like

Cmon, its not funny and wont help this conversation out.

1 Like

its very funny but sadly there are ads

1 Like

It reached 1B Rick rolls so it is funny now.

1 Like

Congrats now you can create a topic about it,