Make a Rank Application

I think there should be a rank application Site because if there’s good proof of it on the discords and we give valid usernames There should be one And there would be a Minimum rank for it So for example to apply for CAC you would need to be a CP+ I’m still thinking about this.
Leave your Ideas and thoughts below

1 Like

U never heard of wantbdt.com ?

1 Like

tried it it LEGIT SAYS AFTER GO ■■■■ YOURSELF KID

1 Like

LMAOAOAOAOA

Anyways there’s no reason for a rank application center, the current system of getting noticed is way better.

1 Like

I HAVE SEEN IT IT DOES NOT WORK
LIKE THATS WHAT I MEAN

HERE IS THE EXACT THING IT SAYS DUDE

Thanks! Your application has been sent to the staffing department! No one will read these applications for the next 75 years! Thank you for applying and be back soon!

go ■■■■ yourself kid

1 Like

but if there is Proof you are worthy it should be a thing

1 Like

Like unless you going to give reasons why it should be a thing get out dude

1 Like

Boy stop being so mad. Seriously you go onto this forum begging for CP/FD and lying about you playing 2000 hours. Wth man

1 Like

Dude
I have not played them all myself I have a little Brother and a big brother they are obsessed
They come on here two ya know

1 Like

Everyone has siblings dummy Wait that came out wrong

1 Like

Not everyone but most have siblings THAT GET YOU FRIGIN BANNED ON DISCORD SERVERS SEVERAL TIMES

The CP/FD thing was my little brother and most of the hours played is me and big brother because we are almost always home

1 Like

BRO YOU STILL DONT HAVE 2000 HOURS LMAOOOOAAOAOAOOAO
Sentence.

1 Like

yeah lol your probably have 1999.

1 Like

You did not just say that everyone has siblings-

2 Likes

And calm down, Christ you can’t tell what a joke is. Maybe you don’t know what quota is and how to join it the intel server because you are prob like 5-6 years old. Go play with your cars and let us play with our amazing community in peace.

1 Like

CAN WE ACTUALLY tALK ABOUT THE TOPIC
OR IS THAT TOO MUCH OF A PROBLEM

And FYI I’m 14

1 Like

Rank applications are a bad idea, the current system of getting noticed is wayy better

1 Like

Yeah, rank applications would be really bad for stateview, and I said this somewhere else but if I saw someone apply for a rank I would have the urge to NOT promote them

1 Like

And you sure don’t act like it, take a chill pill and come back ready to have a normal conversation/discussion.

1 Like