Make it so CP+ can hide their rank as a lower one

I think this should be a thing i was in game when a CP was getting Mobbed by PI-
It’s annoying for them they should be able to hide their rank as Warden so they get ignored and it causes less CP+ to get annoyed

CP+ are supposed to help lower ranks and answer any questions. No.

This would only increase the abuse as the staff can abuse when there are no Chairperson+ nearby. a CP+ must make sure duties are being followed. They are required to help the prison staff and answer questions. No.

Okay okay fair point but i should be a thing because some times its annoying to be mobbed by people asking to host a shift for activity or a training for a promotion.

A way that this could be fixed is by having wardens be able to use PM to a CP only to ask that question.

Another way would be to enter the question in to a new box made that would ask The question Like if someone asks How can i get promoted i would type that in and if SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT SOMEHOW Gone to a session as warden they would type that in and then if they don’t know it would send to someone else as a CP then continue up the Chain of Command

Keep your thing simple, please. I got lost when i did read your message.

Signed - Henkka1981 - CP

Okay real quick HOW DID @Henkka1981 YOU GET MY EMAIL THATS HELLA SUS YOU SPYING??!!?!

LIKE NO JOKE ITS THERE!
jsgksdlgk

What .

As the majority says CP+ have to help other people rather than hide and avoid getting requested, it’s their job and duty to help other staff members. To catch abusers you can use the view command to see what they are doing and see their true intentions since many of them stop abusing when they notice a high rank is watching them or in general anyone. Nope not a good idea

If this were to be added it should be CAC+ as FD- can only serverban. While CAC+ could use it to spy on people who they want to promote

2 Likes

Henkka is in me email halp me please!!!1