Make something with modcall!

Everything what modcall is doing is calling mod to he Ask you for any proof and then if you have he is telling to create a rocker on Intel server. But when you do not have proof he is just verbal warning that guy, what you modcalled that he is abusing and do not cafe about IT you fiber hin 3 verbal warnings. Please, do something with it!

1 Like

I am unsure what you meant with this, but i would like a better explaination if you can give me. I’d like to hear more about this! Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Like you are modcalling, yea? Someone is abusing etc. After modcalling moderator just comming to you and asking who is tyle breaking and what tyle is he breaking. After that they’re asking do you have proof and even if you have, they’re always tell to create a ticket on Intel server.

Yeah… That’s how it work mate, lol.

It is not allowed to do anything else for us.

Great10Pilot
Game Administrator

That didn’t make sense. Can you try to make it make some sense, please??

Game Administrators are not allowed to accept “proofs” in DMs. So, if they do have proof, we are required to redirect them.

Then modcall is guide how to create ticket, yeah?

No.
Let me explain.
If the caller has proof, we need to redirect them.
If they have no proof, we need to grab some, or get the victim to confess.

2 Likes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!1!1!1! That makes sense. Thanks for explaining me what is modcall doing. Bye!

2 Likes