March 30Th, 2024 Recapped

Today in Stateview, several significant events occurred, including the loss of some of the most influential individuals in Stateview prison. This has left the community distressed and unsure of what’s to come.

Bloxcord

At around 10 AM to 2 PM CST [8 AM to 12 PM PST, 11 AM to 3 PM EST], Bloxcord experienced a complete shutdown with an error message stating “Upstream network disabled: Emergency stop invoked”. The error can only be resolved by Siryeet and Actived by SirYeet [As far I know], who is the current owner of Bloxcord services. A message was sent to the admin owners in Stateview, which stated, “An error occurred with Roblox while trying to give you admin permissions. Try rejoining to resolve this issue.” As of 6 PM, Bloxcord services are still down, and there has been no official statement from Stateview or the Bloxcord official discord server.

Influential People in Stateview Leaving or Gone

On March 20, 2024, we have sadly lost several well-known individuals in Stateview. Among them was Trav, who was considered one of the best Stateview sellers and was highly active in the community. Ahmed, a former CEO of Stateview Prison, was also a top seller in Stateview. Hannah, a former Chief of Staff/Board of Governors and active Discord moderation member was another well-known figure in the Stateview community. Finally, Shadow, also known as Spidey, Dino, and Limited, was a former GA director and BDT, dario_azaza, Former CMOTB, and one the best people to know in Stateview. Their loss will be deeply felt by the Stateview community.

Promotions

Today we had a new great CEO Lyme.

Another Person leaving Stateview

Lyme left Stateview at 7 Pm CST with their last words being: “Stay Safe”

One of the people has come back

Spidey who had left and became CO is now back and has become his old rank BDT again.

Sorces

Discord server
Bloxcord Discord server

Discord User list
Images sent by Stateview users

End

This is Jojoinzoravar and That was your news

1 Like

Update Trav was unbanned image was shown in main chat

reminds me of something like those news letters

update new ceo

Summary

This text will be hidden

Honestly I think this is the downfall of Stateview for real this time.

Don’t forget about dario_azaza he was CMoTB but know he is CO

And xuvirn

Summary

This text will be hidden

So Siryeet himself stated that he and another developer were out of town and can’t resolve the issue until he returns. But he also stated that he didn’t issue the shutdown another unknown member of SVL did.
Lunaavery597
Chairperson
Game Administrator

:sob:
He was my favorite

Summary

This text will be hidden

Yea he was demoted to CO it was problems a bug tho

1 Like

Oh thank the sv overlords

Summary

This text will be hidden

So he is back to CMoTb?

Summary

This text will be hidden

Not on cmotb or respected inmate…… I’m not going to check CO bc it would take for ever if they were there.

1 Like