Mini mod for wardens

Mini mod for Wardens
They will get 3 admin commands(These commands can’t be abuse)
-First command, :cmds(if the warden don’t know any commands he/she can use this command.)
-Second command, :view(if the warden doing a vote kick they need proof they use this command to view the suspect and get evidences or proof for vote kick.)
-Third command, :announce command(if the warden need to announce, about warning to the user or remember don’t abuse stuff, there will be countdown for announce command so the warden can’t abuse it, cooldown will last 51 seconds same as the vote kick system.

25 Likes

I like the idea but they should also get the :pm command to privately message someone if there is some stuff they want to talk about in private with the warden.

10 Likes

They should get pm instead of announce.

4 Likes

Sorry, i meant “instead”. Will fix in other post.

3 Likes

i think :pm and view that should just be that.

5 Likes

In my opinion, it should be pm, view, unview, and you can use h every 5 minutes to prevent spam, also, before you can use them, you need to read a guide on the commands. (In-game). And at least lvl 30.

4 Likes

must you be rude he has a good point.

2 Likes

Lvl 30 is not warden. Lvl 64+ is.

3 Likes

I know, but I meant that there aren’t people creating alts, just waiting for the training CD to end, attend a new training, and rank up when they are lvl 10, since there probaly are going to be some abusers (Like people who are going to say “h [staff] please let all the inmates free, not following this order will result in a punishment”, and I don’t want that to happen)

1 Like

You could buy it or work for it. I used to play in V1 and was a Warden so in V2 I’m like level 20 in V2.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good suggestion ngl.

3 Likes

Make this possible please, people are pleased to try this (not by abusing it).

2 Likes

Well that would help BUT if you have gamepass admin then the pm would not be much of a help

2 Likes

In my opinion its very good idea but commands for wardens should be on lvl 75 because some people just go on trainings and they have rank warden and lvl 5 in my opinion it will be not fair but good sugestion ( You reach lvl 75 and you can claim this commands) .

2 Likes

I like this idea its cool but some times it is abusing like (viewing Criminals or prisoners) so I want this idea but without permission to view [prisoners/Criminals]

2 Likes

I went though a training to become a warden at lvl 30, I don’t think the admin is a bad idea.

1 Like

Well there should be more commands to that. And just saying announce is not a command. They should have the following commands:
res (player) they can reset the player but this can be abused so it will have a 20 seconds cool down.

Next command:

h. The warden can announce things that will appear on the top of the players screen. (This can not be abused)

view. The warden can see the players screen. (This can not be abused)

pm: the warden can privately send someone a message. (This can not be abused)

That’s all the commands that warden should have.

2 Likes

No res as that will be abused. Even cp sometimes abuse it.

1 Like

I like your suggestion, but the “announce/h” command, will be mass abused by wardens. We even have many of our CPs abusing our “h” command. Warden should not have a “h” command, but else it’s fine. Maybe they could get following:

• pm (User) (Message) - Allows a user to message another.
  • view (user) - Makes a person view another persons, with their posistion.
  • cmds - Shows a list of commands.
  • chatlogs - You will be able to see who chatted what in the server.
  • logs - You can see who used commands & what command.
  • ingameadmins - Allows a user to see the admins in-game.
  • info (user) - This allows you to see a user’s rank, account age, userID, userName, Admin level & if they have safe chat.
3 Likes

I think that the “logs” command is not necessary , but the “chatlogs” command will be good to use for warden to check if the user is spamming or saying inappropiate words.

3 Likes