New admin commands for FD+

I think adding these admin powers would be more beneficial and helpful to the community. If anyone has any ideas please add on to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cuff/Arrest Lock [Player/server]
: CAC+ Admin
This function would lock/remove the use of cuffs in a server or for a certain player. This could be helpful during Riot Protocols

Strike [1/2/3] [Player]: FD+ Admin
This function should only be used during a training. It would be easier to give out strikes.
(This idea has already been suggested but I changed some things in it)

Give CPAdmin [Time] [Player]: CAC+ Admin
Okay, due to the hundreds of Chairpersons complaining this might help solve part of the problem. CAC may give a CP temporary admin for the required time. For example, a CP could get some extremely basic admin for training. It would include View, Res, Ref, sit, and PM. Yes, I know FDā€™s could do it but it would be nice if a CP could train themselves with using admin till they get FD.

1 Like

You are allowed to put people in max during RPCs.

No need, use a notepad.

Last one isnt as bad, I do think CPs need admin for trainings for example to do questions. But idk if its actually worth the time implementing that

2 Likes

It could be easy, they just give them the same as the gamepass, which is just a var. they already have it, that command could just make the game think you have gamepass admin.