[new] clever superintendent method | get superintendent fast asf

HELLO GUYS. IT IS ME. I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO. TODAY I WILL BE TEACHING YOU HOW TO GET SUPERINTENDENT EXTREMELY FAST.

1. OPEN YOUR COMPUTER AND JOIN STATEVIEW PRISON
  2. PRESS THE WINDOWS KEY
  3. SEARCH FOR “CMD” AND OPEN IT
  4. WHEN A BLACK BOX (THE SATELLITE OPERON MILITARY TERMINAL) OPENS, TYPE THE FOLLOWING:
  5. ping 127.0.0.1 - THIS WILL PING THE SATELLITES AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR ROBLOX USERNAME FOR THE PROMOTION
  6. TYPE shutdown -s -f TO COMMIT CHANGES TO YOUR RANK.
  7. REJOIN AND ENJOY SUPERINTENDENT RANK!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING… THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER SIRTUTORIAL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GOOD BYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR SUPERINTENDENT RANK!!!

4 Likes

this is real, I can confirm

thaz_coolz
Pc

1 Like

works! thank you
signed,
furiouspat
aka
belgium

it really really worked!!11!!! thank u!!

Ahh man this is so real look I got the role really worth a try!!!

omgg. i didnt get superintendent.
It gave me Community Advisory Council instead…

1 Like

this game me CMOTB thanks it work

-Fade

I didn’t get anything thanks​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

you destroyed the funnies. (character req bruh)

1 Like

As a former superindient now facility Director, this really does work

2 Likes

Can you show me the tutorial of how to get the Superintendent role? Because for me it doesn’t work and I am on PC.

Absoooolllutely! There’s a new method as such:

• DM 4D_X (dpimpy on discord) a FIVE PARAGRAPH essay on why you should get promoted. HE WILL ANSWER WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY AND PROMOTE YOU !!!
1 Like

Damn that thing worked thx mate it gave me Chairperson instead of Superintendent :nerd_face::rofl:

1 Like

Bruh, it only crashed my PC and I didn’t get promoted. WHY?

It was a joke…

#REMOVE30CHARLIMIT

I should have known it…since there is a robux purchase for SI…my PC luckily also works again.

OMG!! IT WORKED!! GIVE US A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO CAC! -disclaimer: -s command is shutdown command