New Weapons & Additional Suggestions!

Additional Suggestion:

• Add damage stats. Doesn’t have to be specific, but there should be a noticeable difference that a Glock-17 with 9x19mm small-caliber shouldn’t cause the same damage as an M4A1 rifle containing 5.56x45mm rounds.

If the following suggestion is approved, please provide use for the armory to choose your weapon for staff, while making the NPC present a gun-smuggler for criminals to collect their weapons. Depending on the rank, developers can choose which gun they can obtain.

• Add the ability for hosts to use Display Names, changing uniforms, and basic commands for their own private server. During a roleplay session, it would be really helpful & game-changing.

Emergency Task Force should receive:

Remington 700PSS
Armed with 7.62x51mm, the rifle obviously makes sense for staff monitoring areas via watchtowers & gives them more purpose. It’s commonly used in Law Enforcement (i.e. New York’s Emergency Service Unit) & is bolt-action built. With the capacity of five calibers, the weapon will require manual rechambering upon being fired - which approximately takes at least a few seconds to do so. Reloading & maintaining stability is more tiring but provides extensive damage to whatever it hits; either killing them instantly or critically injuring them.

Heckler & Koch MP5A3
9x19mm rounds, the weapon is part of the submachine class. Although slightly weaker than an assault rifle, the weapon provides extensive mobility & recoil, making it doable to perform a quick takedown against hostiles. Almost common in Law Enforcement, especially the S.W.A.T.

Criminals should receive:

IMI Uzi
The Uzi is a common weapon in homicides, gang violence, and overall infamously: drive-bys. Containing 9x19 Parabellum rounds, it’s behind other SMGs, with a slight weakness, but overall effective in its firerate.

M59 SKS
Russian manufactured, it is an excellent marksman rifle. Although a downgrade from the NATO round (using 7.62x39mm), it contains the capacity of 10 rounds & is semi-automatic to fire - which should be enough to take 1/4 of a person’s health if center mass, while 1/2 if critical. Reloading takes time, but is worth it for criminals if they are patient to count their shots.

Let me know what you all think everyone! I’ll be looking forward for your feedback.

Signing off,
ROLEPLAYPERS
Prison Warden of Stateview Correctional Facility

1 Like

Erm different guns would be too op ngl.

Howdy!

How so? If we implement the damage stats, depending on the developer’s choice, it shouldn’t be an issue. There were two submachine class weapons suggested, along with long-range rifles. Each have been explained carefully on their effectiveness.

Regards,
ROLEPLAYPERS

How can i say it…If a gun in your inventory has no more ammo you can just use the next gun and so on.

You would just be a walking semi-machine gun.

Hi,

I’ve never implied an ammunation counter should be added. I have, already made clear, that users can only choose one weapon from a specific armory/gun-dealer. Your counterative pretty much makes no sense how the new weapons are bad, since we already have M4A1s fire endlessly like a semi-machine gun.

Regards,
ROLEPLAYPERS

They only have around 30 rounds at a time. They don’t shoot endlessly.

I’m referring to the total ammunition, not the one that is currently chambered.
Plus, they do shoot endlessly if you think about it with occasional reloads.