News Team and possible unfair blacklist

So recently @SirYeet join both News team servers and shut them down and said that we are all getting blacklisted even though we used none of the Copyrighted items and i don’t believe this is a fair blacklist

• Was this fair?
  • Was this unfair

0 voters

He said if we stay on the server we will be blacklisted
plus the icon was copyrighted material but being blacklisted for being related to SV doesn’t make sense honestly I am fine with the logo being removed but the server is a blacklist reason doesn’t make sense thats all.
@SirYeet

If it’s just the logo that was the reason that is FINE but @badgeshot said this "the name gotta be “Unofficial | Stateview News” snd we did badger even said that untill we get perms from @SirYeet or @dpimpy We cannot make it official so we did follow a direction

1 Like

Just chill or take it to his dms directly ngl

its not unfair ur running a department without proper approval

2 Likes

Agreed but I must say it is called unofficial lol

but @badgeshot said this "the name gotta be “Unofficial | Stateview News” snd we did badger even said that untill we get perms from @SirYeet or @dpimpy We cannot make it official so we did follow a direction That’s what I’m saying

Teulybadger is not a official staff

But he was telling us that so that is helpful to the SV team

He is branch diversity team…… lmao

that counts as staff team, right? i think that counts as staff team like the ACTUAL staff team not the teams in game idk haven’t played in a while

u just pinged litterally 2 owners and a leaderhip member who already said something abt it

and yeet saw it and liked this :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

LMAO
ITS FAX THOUGH
Pinging siryeet and 4d while he couldve just said their names :skull::skull::skull::skull:

retard trulybadger is a leadership member

Trulymickey u dumb.
Say it right

Yes yes trulymicky
(characters)