Punishment for begging for sessions

Make it so that we can punish people who beg for sessions cause it’s annoying.

characters

aefweniqrnqurnqwurnqweqweqweqw

8 Likes

agreed; i get so many dms “pls host a training” by a lot of wardens, it is so annoying especially when i’m in-game, they expect me to host when im just tryna play as inmate. and also, even when im on loa they decide to disturb me, they ping me in main server “@Mars_Corporation DMS”, they cant even see i have the Leave of Absence role on me

ong me too

characters

fweqfqwerqwerqwrqwerw

OKAY LETS GO THIS IS WHAT WE NEED LETS GO

lucariopokeo

I’m not even CP, I’m SI, but this should be abolished contact the government to ban this. Like I hate when I’m just talking with a CP or FD then a PI comes up saying shift? like bro.

1 Like

This even happens to me. I am a SI and sometimes when I’m just enjoying the game this random PI comes and asks me to host a shift. Like I don’t even have time to reply. I waste ALL my time responding to him. This should definitely be added and a rule like this should be clearly stated in spawns or even outside/inside of the session room.

I disagree cuz every hungry played would be banned

that would be a good thing

charcaterss

I agree even if i got demoted this post was relatable(i am SI now😭)

Hello, I believe that punishment should be added, but not so severe punishment. Suspension for 2-3 sessions, in my opinion. And a strike, but that’s your call, and the owners’.

There’s already a rule for hr that links in with this “Disturbing HR”, but there should be enough session already being hosted for them not to be asking.

No.
I have a few reasons why this would harm the game.

1. You’re punishing active players.

2. You can just close to DM if you don’t want to host.

3. There isn’t a reason for this, annoying HRs is already a thing and if it gets bad and your a MR just use a dandy discord feature called “block”.

Thanks,
StampieG_new01
Community Management High Command

1 Like

What if it’s in the game?

Characters…………

If it’s in the game just say “no” it shouldn’t be that big of a deal

And that’s the correct answer!

As an SI, I agree because when I was a low rank up to commander I am guilty of asking a few times for sessions but not full on begging. I think asking politely once is fine but if they say no then walk off and leave it.

We definitely need this. Because I fr hate it when some kid in the server just comes and begs for a training when they know that it’s so annoying to beg for one.

Don’t revive dead posts…

Summary

This text will be hidden