Question week #4 03/04/2024 - 03/10/2024

03/04/2024 (1/7): What would you do if you suspect someone is under aged? @flipstatic_energy congrats on responding first!

03/05/2024 (2/7): What would you do if someone starts making fun of you and disrespecting you in the game? @Alt2662 congrats on responding first!

03/06/2024 (3/7): What would you do if there is a player leaking department information? @idnttrustu congrats on responding first!

03/07/2024 (4/7): What would you do if an inmate is glitching? @idnttrustu congrats on responding first!

03/08/2024 (5/7): What would you do if there is an invisible exploiter flinging everyone? @idnttrustu congrats on responding first!

03/09/2024 (6/7): What would you do if someone is using an alt account to gain ranks? @idnttrustu congrats on responding first!

03/10/2024 (7/7): Do you like to put butter on your bread?

Questions will be revealed all the way to Sunday.

On the Wiki: Ban Them

In SV: I do not think SV actually has an age limit it is just the discord servers

On Discord: Report them

I would ban them like I always do.

Kind regards
Dario_azaza
Chairman of the Board
Executive | Server Admin | Leadership | OOE

Ban them

Summary

This text will be hidden

report them

Summary

This text will be hidden

Fandom actually has a policy that if you’re under 13 you just need parental consent. It’s also called a block.

If on discord:

1. Make fun of them (joke)
  2. Report them

If in-game:

1. Open a ticket in intel
  2. Wait for them to get punished

im pretty sure ur allowed to be underage in game may be wrong someone said they were underage in a session so thats where i got it from

It’s only against the rules if you joined the discord servers/forums.

Roblox doesn’t have an age limit, so anyone can play Stateview regardless of their age. In order to be in the Discord you have to be 13+ though.

1 Like

Q2: I would prolly mute em :man_shrugging:

q2

go to a different

Summary

This text will be hidden

server

Question 2: I would ignore them, they’re not worth my time.

Q2 : disrespect them back nah im joking i would probably ignore them

1. Modcall
Summary

This text will be hidden

1. With proof, go scary mode and issue the appropriate punishment for their comments.
1 Like

3 idk report them with proof?

Summary

This text will be hidden

1. Report them
Summary

This text will be hidden

1. Report them
    #Characterssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Q3: report to the department HC