Rank transition in Stateview Federal Prison

Hello there,

Note: this is a question and a request.
I’m currently a Warden in Stateview Correctional Facility. I want to transfer my rank to federal prison. How would I do that? Do I have to go into rank transfer game, and pay robux or is there another way? Let me know.

Signed, helloo20l - Warden

You have to go to federal prison (the group) then click on games and join the rank transfer center, then you have to pay robux to transfer your rank