Removal of the Team limit system

The removal of team limits and why it would be a good idea to remove them.
Team limits are not helpful to staff, it provides nothing in return. If the goal of team limits was to stop gun abuse it doesn’t help, since cadets also have access to weapons. And sessions are going to be a lot worse with team limits (20 Officers allowed in-game) which means trainings will only have a maximum of 18 attendees (Not accounting for Co-hosts/Helpers/Supervisors) and most of the time people dont even show up for a session or leave halfway through it. A better alternative is to only Cap ERT team. And with officers having to Keep facility secure from Criminals and making sure inmates dont escape as well. And most people can agree that having a limit on staff in the facility is a generally bad idea. It will also make GAs job of dealing with modcalls more difficult if the teams are full. And the worst part about team limits is how inspections are going to have to work. Since inspections can only have a Max of 18-20 people (Again not including Specs/Co-Host/Helpers.) it would only make it difficult for players to get in the server.

Signed -
StampieG_new01, TeddyHV11, DV_DinoPlayz, YouRexexinmytown, GodEliteMaguire, Renolon1, Raichi153, iiiamwicked, Dmac65331, poppyannie, Princesseva4, aiden, skoseck, YourLocalCat, loryzocco, lucariopokeo, Joe biden
SVMT/SVCM/FD, SVCM/SVIA/SVGA/CAC, CP/SVGA, FD/CHR, FD/SVCM, CAC, CP, FD/OC, FD, CP/OC, CP, CP, FD/SVCM/SVIA/SVMT, CP/GA/OC, SI/GA/IT/OC/IA, SI, President

32 Likes

Approved, I agree with this.

Yourexexinmytown1

6 Likes

I agree with everything he said. Team limit will make our experience worse.

5 Likes

I agree. This update will not only make our game worse, It will be more prone to abusers who will not leave and continue abusing .

Regards , Guest95120099

5 Likes

i agree it will make SV worse
even Sessions, events will be worse

5 Likes

Raichi153 Agreed.

5 Likes

I don’t know why this was put in the game, but adding team limits to cops mean that many Stateview operations would be limited or unable to be performed. I also wish to note that team limits can prevent hosting if the limit is already reached (i.e. large number of cadet officers, etc). Stamp has my approval.

8 Likes

YourLocalCat OC+GA+CP The team limits doesnt affect me but yeah it still sucks.

7 Likes

screw this update, i agree fr, Stampie is a W

• Meta_Knight0627, Ex - CAC, GA, Inactivity Team, and current events member
6 Likes

We will rebel against this update

9 Likes

I approve of this request.

-xdm_ac
(RI, former GA High command, Former Community management, Former PC)

6 Likes

Yes please. I would love this to be removed. The menu can stay. However the team limits need to go. As the others have said, inspections, maybe trainings and RPC’s will be MUCH harder to do. Plus, hosting for CP+ may have difficulties due to the teams being full, as well as cadets hogging the team ( as most cadets don’t come to shifts ) so other people can’t attend.
poppyannie - CP / OC.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree. This is a really controversial change, and you briefly explained how it could be changed.
lucariopokeo

3 Likes

I agree with this message.

-Princesseva4 [CP]

3 Likes

Completely agree, the update needs to be somewhat reverted. Shifts and trainings are a pain, however riot protocols and inspections are completely impossible with the current system in place as there is no point having half of the server on inmate team.

4 Likes

I agree. Think about inspections. There gonna be extremely small. I really think this is pointless, and that team limits should be removed.

aiden - CP

3 Likes

I definitely agree with this beautiful paragraph that Stamp wrote.

~ iiiamwicked - FD

3 Likes

I agree. Because it just ruins state view

3 Likes

I agree and I see no point in team limits, it just limits what people can play and it limits the session attendees.

Signed,
skoseck,
FD/SVCM/SVIA/SVMT

3 Likes

I agree that this system needs to go. Really well explained in the paragraph.

3 Likes