Remove regenaration

So I just feel like infirmary staff doesnt have anything to do. The team is the same as correctional staff but they have a med kit. But what is the point of it when you regen full health after ten seconds? Removing regenaration would improve roleplay and there would be more things to do for infirmary staff players. Maybe inmates can work in infirmary staff as in real prisons the inmates help the infirmary staff. I saw many suggestions about chores for inmates and this could be one.
Tell me what you think.

1 Like

This suggestion is bad. Sometimes all people go to ERT team and there is NONE infimary staff around in the server. Then it would make everyone stay at the the health they were at and not regen. Also how about crims? Staff doesn’t heal crims. ;-;

I was talking about removing it for staff and not for crims, I edited it a bit and it makes more sense now. I never been in a server where no infirmary staff was. There are always MOs or warden+ who play in the team.

Also this suggestion isnt only about removing it but I think there just needs to be more for infirmary staff to do

Oh ok, didnt notice that. But sometimes the Ws and the MOs go to a sessions and there is no. Also for an RPC ppl go on the ERT to get the M4 and there will be none inf staff

Oh ok, didnt notice that. But sometimes the Ws and the MOs go to a sessions and there is no. Also for an RPC ppl go on the ERT to get the M4 and there will be none inf staff

Yes but if there is a training there are often not even a single ERT or CS and in shifts many people use inf team. Your right about RPCs, it would be too OP if crims would regen and cops dont, your right.

How about everyone still regenerates, but someone on IS team can press E (like when you pick up a food tray) and it heals 25% of their health, with a 15 second cooldown?

1 Like

I would suggest to lower the time it takes to regen because there already is that kind of feature but it isnt used because everyone is at full health at all time.

Yes, and also actually show the health bar in the corner of your screen.

Alright, here’s a revised concept:

• You have the option to either Respawn or Wait for Infirmary.
  • If you choose Wait for Infirmary, you will be shown a GUI with the amount of Infirmary members online.

Totally didnt get the idea from erlc or something.
Anyways i think it would still be a great idea! As it could really improve RP

Does ERLC have the same concept? I never played it since im poor but I thought IS doesnt have anything to do

Erlc is free now, but yes it does

Oh, I didnt know. I defenitly need to play it sometime soon