Rules reforms, Inmate/criminal features, New tools for all teams

[Rules Reforms]

-Now the max punishment for an cross teaming is an Server-Ban. I think an Staff Warn can be better because this action break the staff rules.

-I think the CAC+ can choice the ban durations and not let a bot choice because for me a lot of rules like breaking the Roblox ToS or cheating deserve a 14 days ban.

[New tools]

-An pepper spray for the MO+ when they are attacked. (This tools blur the screen).
-An smoke bomb for the COMM+ when the LD is enable. (Used for disoriented the inmates, when the LD is disable this tools doesn’t work for limit the abuses).
-The fists for the inmates/crims. (Can be used with “F”).
-An LD key for inmate/crim lvl 3. (It’s for disable the LD).
[Inmate features]

-Inmate can un-arrest the criminal/inmates with the key “E” (You do wait 3 seconds with the key E active for un-cuff)

-Inmate can have a special lvl system for unlock a lot of new weapons/tools.
When an inmate/crim kill an MO+ on duty they receive few xp. With this xp they are able to buy new weapons or tools at the crim dealer.

|List for xp|
-MO: 3xp
-CO: 5xp
-ERT: 8xp
-COMM: 12xp
-PI: 18xp
-DW: 23xp
-W: 30xp
-CP: 40xp
-FD: 55xp
-CAC+: 80xp

|List of xp for unlock the lvl|

-lvl 0: No xp, unlock the MP5 and an keycard
-lvl1: 300xp, unlock the charger car
-lvl2: 700xp: unlock the M4A1
-lvl3: 1500xp: unlock the AKM, LD key (with this key he can disable the LD)
-lvl4: 4000xp: unlock an officer uniform (with this uniform the criminal tag disappears and it’s now Emergency Responce Team), an pipe bomb (with this bomb you can explode the sol/max cell block).

The xp loot can’t work in the teams spawns for avoid the spawn killing.

1 Like

A server ban would be to much, and sometimes there are abusers who put you into Max and then it’s honestly fair to just try and switch teams because it’s a waste of time to stay in Max for 2 minutes for doing nothing.

That would just make it unfair for Criminals, and it would still be abused since Lockdown is just on at random moments and even at that moment people can abuse.

That would actually be a pretty cool idea. However maybe instead of levels just an in-game currency?

Disabling LD would just be unfare towards Staff. The criminal tag disappearing wouldn’t be a good idea, as Staff couldn’t distinguish Criminals from their Colleges and would just try to cuff anyone they see.
Also, the levels are just too high. It would be to hard to reach level 4k.

1 Like

No, actually this punishment for cross teaming is a server ban, but for me thats do change into a SW.

Oh okay. But it would still be unfair towards people who got put in Max for no reason.

Cross teaming is when you help an inmate to escape, and put an inmate in max or sol for nothing is a G-Ban.

1 Like

It was a G-Ban I think before… So yes… S-Ban is way better

skoseck - CP - Appeals Association

Ok
breaths in
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

WHY
A HIGHER RANK DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOUR BETTER AT THE GAME

FOR THE GUN LVL SYSTEM WHY WHY WHY SERIOUSLY THERES A GAMEPASS FOR THE M4A1 AND AKM IS MADE TO BE ONLY FOR HIGH COMMAND TEAM

Most of these have been suggested before and the answer is NO
The LD card, WHY there is seriously not reason to turn off LD
Pepper spray and smoke bombs have been suggested before and have been declined multiple times