Session Mode for CP+

I just got CP 2 days ago, and I hosted a few sessions, I found out that MANY crims raid during it and some rank buyer CPs does not use grammar, so why not add it.

What it can do (Session Mode):
So when a Cp+ does sesionmode command it will open a pannel for them, it will tell them to choose what type of session they are hosting, host username,co-host user (if had) and also supervisor’s username and rank (if had) and it will help them to do the h A Shift is being hosted, come to the Sessions room to attend and show great activity!” command etc. So when it’s opened it will make a barrier for the scanner room and auto respawn all crim/inmates trying to enter.
(for shifts)Also, it will auto turn off LD when someone (not the host/co-host)opens it. When the host types sessionendAfter the session, it will auto log it and ping the host to add a photo to it. (For trainings, it will also ask the host to input who passed, who shifts it will ask the host to input the grade CP only. Also for other session it will work nearly the same as this.)
It will also require the host to enter the supervisor name, after that if will check if it is in game, if it is not then the session will not be started. That can prevent people abusing.

Hope the devs add it!
Signed, cin123456_2 Stateview Prison Facility Director.

5 Likes

Good Idea! Raids are a BIG problem. The Auto Log is also a good idea.

2 Likes

Thankyou! The auto log can prevent CP+ from forgetting to log and get punished.

1 Like

Good idea but it would be hard to code in I think.

1 Like

Might be, that would heavy workload for devs, but it is good.

Signed, cin123456_2 Stateview Prison Chairperson.

1 Like

This is a good idea, but it can get easily abused by rank buyers they might keep locking and opening sr for no reason just to lock people in there, and we are not sure if this panel will be working 100% meaning that if it glitched the CP+ will get punished.

1 Like

Great idea!

Signed,
helloo20l

Warden & Event Staff

1 Like

This is a great idea, hopefully the devs are having a migraine trying to figure this out.

It will also require the host to enter the supervisor name, after that if will check if it is in game, if it is not then the session will not be started. That can prevent people abusing.

Great idea!Should add it defenitly!

Look I understand the raid but come on raiders are raiders. They raid the prison its like a safe spot in the prison. Doest make sense. Also lower down the CP activity as when ever I go to any server I always see a shift or a on going shift. So annoying.

Raiders are not supposed to raid the SR and that everywhere is a on-going shidt helps us leep up the player count.

1 Like

Ok this idea is GREAT, but the devs would probably need to work on this as a side project because coding this in would be a NIGHTMARE!

Does somebody know when I will get Cp

Are everyone CP on this channel and is it only Chairpersons that are added in this channel

Raiding sr is now gbannable, this will stop them i hope :rofl:

Great idea although you need to make another command to edit your session like a CP+ asks to Co or if you have a exemption and a Supervisor forces to supervise and some extra steps for preventing abuse and too it would be a lot of work to put in for a small idea

No It won’t they just KEEEP on raiding me. The crims hate me :sob:

1 Like

Too much scripting for some little issue+CAC+ can just Game Ban then/Suspend them.

@Blub20074 Yeah I guess that works out