Should CP+ get Team, Warp, Adminduty & Srlock back?

Should CP+ get Team, Warp, Adminduty & Srlock back?
  • Certainly (100%)
  • Sure (75%)
  • Meh (50%)
  • No (25%)
  • Absolutely not (0%)

0 voters

Personally, I would vote Sure, but let’s see what you guys think! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Can you tell us what the commands do?

1 Like

@arandomhooman

Team:
You can use this command to make a player on a specific team.

Warp:
You use this command to teleport to the Session Room, AR, Prison or City if needed.

Adminduty:
On duty as an administrator, not an active “guard”.

Srlock:
When you use this command, it locks the session room so no one else can enter while there is a session.

2 Likes

Does adminduty give you anything. Any perks? Put your name somewhere? Make you shiney?

1 Like

@arandomhooman

Well, I don’t completely remember but you get a suit, Fedora and detective accessories. You also get a tag on top of your name in blue titled “Administrator”. It is very noticeable and yeah, pretty cool.

1 Like

Do you get any in game perks which make the game easier to you? From what you are saying so far i think it should be FD+. Also whats a the AR?

1 Like

Like I said on this Restricted Admin commands - #2 by Valdemarcrafter
bad idea read what I added before replying

1 Like

Maybe not team or Srlock back (because those are abused a lot) but I think they should definitely get Warp back.

1 Like

Srlock is fine, you cant really abuse it.

2 Likes

Yea srlock should come back but I think everything else would be fine to come back but maybe a bit of abusing…

1 Like

I agree with Warp and Srlock, team should be for FD+, and adminduty should only be for people who can pban. Probaly add an “modduty” command for the ones who don’t have pban acces.

1 Like

Thats not a thing, that command does spesific things.

1 Like

I am now reviving this dead post

Summary

This text will be hidden

Ok why are you reviving every post? Are you trying to make a statement or smth?

2 Likes

Thanks for reviewing.

Kind regards,
YouRexexinmytown1.
CAC
SA.
CM.
ET.