Specific Time for Trainings, Shifts, RPCs, Inspections

I think that Stateview should allocate specific times for these activities as sometimes, a lot of these happen at the same time, while sometimes, it is very quiet. Other groups are using this method.

-coolgaming_617, DW

1 Like

Hi, @coolgaming_617
I don’t think there should be times bc as CP need supervisors and As it is already hard getting supervisors then it would cause stress and a lot of more inactivity people due to the time for the sessions which would cause be a lot of stress to the CP+ ranks and there is no need for time for sessions and there are like 20 sessions hosted in a day probably so I disagree with this.

Signed,
Itsfunehcatcattiger
CP

I only agree for inspections, but the others would just cause too much stress

2 Likes

I agree with @Blub20074 , Inspections with a certain time would be good.

Oh yeah totally forgot, CPs need a supervisor.

Hello.

CPs need supervisors. So its really hard for supervisors, and it will decrease numbers of training shifts, inspections etc.

Signed. ilya232245 (Warden)

I agree with this but i dont agree abt post above

1 Like

I agree for inspections with @Blub20074 and @0759Master. But I disagree the others.

Signed,
kzystar07
Warden [W]

1 Like

I agree with inspections because it is hard to get into one, but the others would cause to much stress and would cause some inactivity.

I agree for inspections with @Blub20074 and @0759Master . But I disagree the others.

Signed,
kzystar07
Warden [W]
me ofc i didnt steal this

3 Likes

This could cause way to much stress and work on staff now having a schedule channel would not hurt to alert people before you host just incase you want to do that for inspections, or Trainings though I do not agree to this.

Frankie tried to implement this when i was an FD, i was so damn close to resigning because of how bad it messed up everything. Trainings could only be hosted from like 9 pm to 6 am for my time zone.

Thankfully the community hated it and it was all reverted

1 Like

And you had to claim a time for the trainings/shifts too, it was horrible

1 Like

The expert ruby comes to end the conversation and start a better one.