Start reforming PI+

Hello there,

I believe that Stateview should start reforming PI+. My reasoning is below:

1. Not many PI+ (till CP) have discord (This means they are not up to date on rules, resulting in PI+ giving out rules that do not apply anymore).

2. Too many abusers (I would say there is a lot of abusers from PI to Warden).

3. Acts like they are bosses and/or orders low ranks to do abusive things (and then COMM- get votekicked for abuse when they are told to by a higher rank)

Conclusion:

This is why I think PI+ should start getting reformed.

Signed, helloo20l - Warden

2 Likes

You just did a massive attack on staffing…

1 Like

This will never be allowed for the reasoning you only need to be CP+ to have discord and a lot of people’s ranks will be removed, I mean thousands of people and possibly 10’s of thousands.

I don’t quite understand what you mean you only need to be CP+ to have discord. I know what you mean by MANY people will lose their rank, but it would be for the best.

Lol, I get what you mean.

Yeah buddy i can tell you this will never happen

• reason
    It will legit take week(s) to reform all PI-W
    also how would they even reform we dont have a quota and we’re not required to attend shifts/trainings so this will probably be declined

• Darrionm13 (Aang)

• Warden

Only CP+ must have discord.

Signed,
Dd3819 (W)

This is a really bad idea for these reasons:

• How would they get reformed?
    PI-W are not forced to attend sessions, and they don’t have quotas like MR+. If they are misbehaving, just report them in intel with proof.
  • Stress on the Reform Team.
    There are already like 250 members who are already have to get reformed(CP-BOG), and adding 25K more members would make Reforms take weeks and possibly months.
  • Only CP+ has to be in the Discord
    If you are a LR, you’re not forced to join the discord and some LRs don’t even have discord so if a LR is messing up, just remind them of the rules.

Signed,
RealGreenOmega300(W)

I totally do not agree on this idea. Like Blub said, this is a massive attack on Staffing specifically the reforms team. What will be the grounds for reforms? PI-W do not have a quota. I think we should just be stricter in enforcing the rules rather than reform around 10,000 people.